Crazzzzzy 5

THE CRAZY WORLD OF BAE SUZY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February, 2007.

Valentine's Day with The Bae Suzzzzzy..

 

BAE SUZY.

 

As the name predicted, Suzy grew up as a BAE - short, white girl in pigtails no more. She’s now the beautiful tall girl with long wavy hair and charming bangs.

 

Suzy became the school’s epitome of Goddess, which ofcourse, an understatement. Why not? Her skin goes beyond pale and sparkles when kissed by the sun’s light, her eyes naturally glitter and shines brighter every time she does her eye smile and her fluffy, pinkish cheeks that turns into a tomato whenever she sees her love, Bigbang’s G-Dragon.

 

But whats getting the most attention is her bunny teeth. They fit flawlessly in her perfectly shaped red lips especially when she smiles – they’re just brilliantly dazzling.

 

She’s still with Kim Jongin too. Luckily, they didn’t have any serious fights ever since, and by ‘serious fights’ I mean not talking to each other for the whole two minutes. They’ve been inseparable, bubble gumed with each other, cemented together and anything that synonymous with the phrase: ‘always together’

 

“Momo! Dada! There are a lot of flowers and chocolates here!”

 

“Really? Wow! Wait, is it any one’s birthday today?”

 

“No one. Maybe from our relatives?”

 

“Right! Right! My Boom Boom Bear is really so so brainy!”

 

“Ofcourse! I’m super super brainy and you’re super super handsome! We’re perfect match!”

 

“And you have a super super brainy and super super beautiful daughter too!”

 

“Yes! Yes!”

 

They high-fived with each other then King Bae placed his hand in the middle, followed by Queen Bae and Princess Bae.

 

“Super, Super, Super Bae!”

 

The Baes brought everything inside. Not minding that in some boxes printed are the words ‘HAPPY VALETINE’S DAY’ and in every bouquet there are cards that says it’s for their daughter, their princess Bae, Suzy.

 

 

 

≈≈≈

 

“I WANT NOBODY~ NOBODY BUT YOU! I WANT NOBODY~ NOBODY BUT YOU! HOW CAN I BE ANOTHER~ I DON’T WANT ANY OTHER~ I WANT NOBODY! NOBODY! NOBODY! NOBODY!!!”

 

Bae Suzy singing her heart out, full volume, while jumping in Kim Jongin’s bed is already part of her daily routine. She knew well that her very very first friend ever is such a sleepy head – a sloth actually.

 

“I DON’T WANT NOBODY! BODY! I DON’T WANT NOBODY! BODY! IT’S YOU THAT I WANT! IT’S YOU THAT I NEED! IT’S YOU THAT NEEDS TO WAKE UP! WHY CAN’T YOU SEE! EEEEHHHH!”

 

Jongin put his other pillow above her ears and covered himself with the blanket which ofcourse, didn’t help much because Suzy is already jumping in his bed while pulling his blanket. He groaned how this very first girl friend of his always manages to get his parents’ permission for her to get inside his room.

 

He looked at his real clock, which miraculously wasn’t broken by Suzy’s moving, and his soul flew out of his body. Seriously?

 

It’s just six in the morning! Our classes start at eight and it only takes almost ten minutes to reach our school! How can she looked liked ready to school at this early morning?!

 

“WAKE UP NOW KIM JONGIN! JONGIN! WAKE UP NOW KIM JONG—”

 

“Isn’t this so early? I still want to sleep~”

 

“You have to wake up now! Hurry! Hurry!”

 

Suzy continued on hitting Jongin while pulling his blanket and making big movements at the same time while Jongin twists and turns trying to somehow, wishing he can still go back to sleep. At this rate, he’ll be forced to get up in two minutes time.

 

Jongin is still so sleep though. Him and Suzy talked on the phone until almost 12 midnight about all things: How can the fish sleep when they don’t have eyelids? What dinosaur, if they still exist, would be their home pets or would they be able to breathe underwater if they’ll bring a tree at their back while scuba diving?

 

Plus, he did all his calculus assignments for two hours. Now, all he wants is to sleep some more even for but with Suzy, it seems impossible.

 

What to do? I might doze during the class later! What to do? Aha!

 

Jongin turned around, pulled Suzy towards the bed, covered her with his blanket and dragged his feet and arm just above her legs and stomach – making sure she cannot move for the mean time while he gets a small nap for two minutes.

 

“Yah! Jongin-ah! You can’t sleep again!”

“ Wake up now! NOW!”

“Your feet so heavy! WAKE UP!!”

 

“Just two minutes okay! I’m still so so so sleepy!”

 

“Okay! Two minutes! I AM COUNTING! One… Two…”

 

Jongin smiled. Though his eyes are closed, he can still imagine Suzy pouting while counting right now. Now, that is his daily dose of vitamins.

 

He may not say or express it so many words but he always looks forward to Barging Bae Suzy every morning, except during these times though and when she exaggerated come very very early on a Saturday.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter