I'm sorry, My love.

Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, September 22nd, 2014.

Big Hit High School

11:50am

    The next day you where at your locker switching your math book for your science text book before heading to lunch. You had been avoiding Namjoon all morning. Still feeling upset for last nights incident. How could he have been so insensitive towards you? You had basically pored your hear out and he didn't even respond. 

    You sight softly as your about to take your math notebook out of your locker when a mysterious blue rose appears right In front of you out of nowhere. Causing your gaze to snap upward to meet with the person who is holding the mysterious flower close to your face. You're eyes land on a smiling Namjoon. He knows how much you love blue roses and how difficult they are to find. 

    You look down at the blue rose waiting for you to welcome it into your soft embrace. A soft smile is threatening to make it's way up your lips. You fight hard the urge to just kiss him right then and there but you know better than to just let your emotions take over. His simple gesture makes up for the massive hurt he caused you the night before. Just for the simple fact that you don’t want to let go of him. Out of what you have with him even if its just something minimal. 

    You look up at him, who is standing even closer than what he was when he arrived. His eyes are gazing into yours with a hopeful expression. As his lips are arched upward in a tender smile. "Why are you offering me a rose?" 

    He sights softly before bending his head down to be at the same lever as you. "I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to react that way." "But you did" you state while folding your arms over your chest with a cold expression. You arch your brow up while staring him down as your lips are pressed into a tight frown. 

"And I'm sorry" he sights deeply before his eyes gaze intently into yours in a pleading way. "It won't happen again My Love. Please forgive me." 

    You stare back at him emotionless before you see the regret in his eyes. Causing your heart to melt and give in. "Okay." You accept the rose before putting it up, close to your nose where you inhale softly the sweet scent as a small smile spreads on your lips. "Thank you." 

    Namjoon’s dazzling smile makes your inside bubble up in content. "Your welcome My Love." You giggle at his nickname for you, while holding close the beautiful blue rose he had given you close to your chest. 

 

    What both of you didn't know was the fact that Chorong. Namjoon's six year long girlfriend was staring at the intimate interaction between the two of you. She was heading towards the lunch room when she remembered she had a present for Namjoon. She decided to head to her locker and get it before hand, so that she could give it to him when she met him at the lunch table. 

    As she makes her way towards her locker, leaving her friends in the bathroom where they were retouching their make up she spots Namjoon making his way at the other side of the hall. She raises her hand to wave at him when she noticed he wasn't looking her way.

      Her eyes travel to the source that captured his attention. Finally landing on you. She instantly frowns in confusion as surprise twinkles in her eyes. She moves toward the wall close to her before standing behind it, still having a clear view of the two of you. She stares taken aback by the smile plastered in Namjoon’s face as he walks towards your locker where you where standing, exchanging your textbooks.

     Her gaze goes in-between the two of you, still tying to put two and two together. She observes Namjoon carefully as he places his hands behind his back hiding something from view. The way his eyes shine when he looks at you tears her heart into smaller pieces than what it already is in. Namjoon stands next to you before reveling Chorong has been waiting to be reviled. Which is a beautiful blue rose. 

    Chorong's friend walk up behind her, calling her name, but she do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter