Mysterious Gift

Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  bimil ui yeon-in = Secret Admirer

--------------------------

 

Monday, September 22nd, 2014.

Big Hit High School Library 12:03

 

    You trot your way over to the library in the third floor away from everything. Away from Namjoon, from Chorong away from the fake life you need to live in school in order for you and Namjoon not get suspected. You arrived at the library pulling open the door with force, before making your way in. You walk among the never ending book cases. Heading towards your favorite spot in the whole library. Your secret little hide out for when you need to think and find peace within yourself. The library basically takes all of the third floor, so you can imagine how big it is.

 

    

It's just perfect for when you are angry or upset with Namjoon or things at home. You come here to hide from everything. Nobody ever knows where to find you, and if a person ever does find you then you'll know it's a person that really cares about getting to know you. To find out your deepest, little secrets that actually make your different from how people make you out to be in the first place. 

   

 You bite your bottom lip as your holding in the tears that are threatening to escape. You turn right at exactly the sixteenth book case, running in between the tall walls filled with books before turning left at the end of the hall where you meet with another endless rack of books. Where you head straight while tightly holding to your cross bag. Your knuckles turning white from the frustration your feeling. Your black long hair swaying as you rapidly make your way down that hall before turning left again meeting with a chocolate brown wooden 19th century style door.You twist, roughly wiggle the door handle a couple of times before entering to a small secluded area of the library. Not many people know about this secret part of the library. It's where they have all the old, most prized books about, well everything. It's the history of Incheon and Korean in this tiny area. It's strictly out of reach to the student body. But because in freshman and sophomore year you used to help Mrs. Jung around she gives you the privilege of coming here to study or just get away from all your problems. She knows how much crap you go through daily. 

 

 

You head towards the end of the small room where the only window the room has is brightening the room as the sun enters. 

    You see one of the few tables the little room has, roughly setting down your book bag before plopping down in one of the chairs where you fold your arms on top of the table before resting your forehead tiredly over your arms. Tears of frustrating start shedding down your porcelain skin as your nose turns bright pink. You know your suffering, like this, each day a little bit more. And you know what your doing is not right but you can't live without him. You know he belongs to Chorong but you just wished he would belong to you instead. 

 

    "I hate you for making me do this." You choke out as you cry over your arms on the small secluded area you are sure nobody will see you. But the fact is you aren't alone in the small room. Standing by the other end of the room is a tall boy with honey straight, hair. Tall, muscular and lean. He saw you storm between the book shelves with tears eyes as he looked for a chemistry exercise textbook. He decided to check up on you when he notices you enter your secret hide out. 

   

 He bites the inside of his cheek, pondering on what to do before the lightbulb in his head lights up. He drops the book on the table where his things where before he speed walks out of the library. A few minutes later he comes back with a jumbo rainbow swirl lollipop in his hand. He walks over to his bag where he skims around for a pen. When he finds it he pulls out a small sticky, blue note were he neatly writes down on it. Before sticking it onto the lollipop. He stares down at it for a few seconds before nodding with a smile on his lips. He walks towards the big, dark wooden door where he softly jiggles the the handle before pushing the door open as softly and slowly as possible. He pokes his head inside where he spots you at the far end of the room. Sitting in one of the tables as you cry loudly. 

   

 His eyes flash sadness as he stares at your delicate figure hovering over the small table. Trembling roughly as you gasp for air from the hurt taking over your small body. He slowly makes his way to the other side of the room where he stands still for a few seconds just watching you in your vulnerable time. 

   

 Frankly you are to busy crying to notice he even entered in the first place. After a few minutes your cry dies down and you stretch your arms over the table where you feel a unknown wrapped up object. You lift your face to revel a very red nosed, rosy cheeked, make up ruined self. You gaze down at the table, finally noticing the jumbo rainbow lollipop which just mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. You turn and twist in your chair searching the room for anyone but yo

u met your self alone in the small room. 

    You stare down at sweet candy which you so need at this moment to bust your energy up. You pick the lollipop up before your eyes land on the small, blue, sticky note glued to it. 

"When things don't seem to go right... Go left. -bimil ui yeon-in" 

    

Your eyes are glued to the sticky note. Staring down at the message on it before you lean     back in your chair. A smile slowly creeping up your lips. "...Thank you..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter