Candy Crumb and Mesmerizing Eyes

Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday, September 22nd, 2014.

 

 BHHS Campus 

 

6:10pm 

 

 

    After you made your way out of the library you couldn’t bare being anywhere near him anymore. You had to get out, thats why you decided it be better to get out of campus ground. The sooner the better. You just didn’t care anymore about staying as long as you could in school to avoid the drama at home. You just had to get as far away from him as possible before you completely exploded in front of him and Chorong. Before they saw your weak side. Or more than what they had already seen. Sometimes you can’t deal with how bipolar Namjoon can be. One day he says he can’t stand being without you and won’t leave you alone and the next he can be as cold as ice. He can be so cruel and judgmental at times that it really does surprises you. 

 

It makes you as your self at times how the hell did you fall in love with him in the first place? Was it because of your fathers neglect? Because of all the bullying your older sisters do on you or because of of the fact that never once you have actually felt loved? All of does scenarios play on your mind as you run out of the building,with tears threatening to fall over your cheeks once again. Causing you to focus your gaze on the floor, that way your long black mane can cover your face. So that the little population of people left around campus this time won’t be able to recognize you. 

 

As your speed walking while staring at the floor you don’t notice the fact that someone is crossing your path, trying to get to the other side of campus. Causing you to bump into the person, making you stumble back from the impact as both of your school text books and papers fly everywhere on to the floor. You gasp in surprise from the unexpected impact before cussing under your breaths you bend down to pick up the papers not really minding the person who is standing still as a rock. Eying you carefully as your picking the whole mess up by yourself. The person tilts it’s head slightly to the side while carefully and slowly bending down to take a closer look at your damped, rosy cheeks. The person notices the tear stains on your cheeks causing him to frown under his black mouth mask, while his eyebrows knit together in disapproval. *Why is it that every time i see her, she is crying?*

 

As you’re picking up the mess, all by yourself you can feel someones intense stare on your face, causing you to slightly lift your head up to meet with a pair of beautiful, mesmerizing, expressive eyes. Which are full of concern and slight disapproval. You can’t help but to stare right into his eyes, wondering who he was. You notice the black mouth mask he has on and you can’t help but to slightly frown to yourself as you try hard, to match the correct name with his beautiful, unknown eyes. 

 

Not really being able to place him a name since half of his face is covered you decide to trace your gaze up his face, towards his hair when you notice he is also hearing a snap back cap backwards, covering his hair from your view. 

 

*Why is he covering himself up so much? does he not go to this school?* 

 

You ask yourself as a deep, scowl appears on your delicate face. Causing him to stare at you with slightly wide eyes as he notices your sudden change of expression. Your eyes narrow at him causing this sudden feeling of amusement bubble inside him, right before a smile plays on his lips as his eyes tenderly gaze at you. While a small amused glint sparks in them causing you stare at him slightly surprised by the way he is affectionately gazing at you. Making you feel uncomfortable you clear your throat right before shacking the small stack of papers right in front of him, slightly annoyed he has you doing all the picking up by yourself. 

 

“Are you not gonna help me pick this up?” You ask as annoyance coats your voice, causing him to chuckle before he completely bends down to your level. He stares into your eyes as his hands make their way over the floor, slowly picking up the papers one by one. The way he is intently gazing at you makes you feel uncomfortable, thats why you decide to turn to the side , as your hair fall over your right cheek, covering your red face. You mumble incoherent things as you proceed to pick up the papers with your name on them. 

 

You can feel his gaze on you intensely as it was just a few seconds ago which cause you to turn to glare at him. “Yah! Can y-”

 

Your about to yell at him when suddenly he does something you didn’t expect. You feel his long, slender hand roam it’s way on a strand of your hair causing you to stay motionless. Holding on to your breath. Slightly afraid of what he will do when you feel a small tug on your hair right before he holds his hand open, reveling a small lollipop crumb that had apparently been stuck on your hair since lunch. You let out a shaky breath before looking up to meet with a playful pair of eyes, that where staring back at you. 

 

“Thank you…” 

 

You softly state as you wonder what the heck he is so happy about. For a few seconds before deciding to reach for your last notebook playing on the floor.

 

An untouchable smile spreads on the boys covered lips. Proud of the fact that you indeed had eaten the lollipop he had left laying next to you at the library when you where crying. 

 

He was picking up the papers from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter