Dismayed

Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entangled 

Sunday, September 21st, 2014

Jaemi's house, Incheon. 

12:26 am

     You are laying down on your bed facing towards the framed picture placed on top of your bamboo night stand. You gaze softly at the picture staring back at you. You can't help the soft smile tugging your lips as you stare at the person you most adore in this whole world. Your first love. Kim Namjoon. He is smiling down at you with adoring eyes as he tickles your sides in the picture, causing you to come out laughing when it was taken. You can't express the deep feelings you have towards him. It's like your whole life was going wrong and he appeared to make it all better. He was the light bulb that lighted your dark, depressed life into one of fun and love. 

      He makes sure you always have a smile on your face, even when things in your house are going wrong. You snuggle deeper into the blanket. Suddenly regretting wearing the small, spaghetti strap tank top and your sleeping short shorts in such a cold night. Your long, silky, jet black hair runs down the side of your shoulders to the mid of your back. You sight softly as your fingertips glide softly against the clear crystal covering one of the best memories you will carry around with you, your whole life. 

      When you feel the right side of your bed being pressed down by someones weight. You tense up as thoughts run they your mind of who could have entered your room without you noticing before a strong, big hand runs down your bare shoulder all the way to your elbow before gliding up your arm again. Sending flattering tingles up your arm through your spine as the person peppers you with hot kisses down the back of your shoulder all the way towards your long, y, silky neck. You can't help the smile forming on your rose lips as he your soft spot causing you to arch your neck sideways giving him the perfect angle to on your soft skin lightly. Leaving a small bruise as evidence of being taken. Before his tongue slowly the side of your neck up to your ear where he starts to kiss softly and lovingly. Sending pleasurable sensations to your body just by the soft touch of his lips against your small, delicate ear.

     "Where you waiting for me, my love?" At the sight of his deep, husky voice you can't help but to grin even wider. His voice warming your ear as his whispers echo softly against it.

     "What are you doing here?" You ask softly, feeling a small smile making it's way up his lips. 

     "I was passing by when I looked up and saw the curtains pulled away. Instantly I knew the window was open. So I entered." 

     "You where lucky I forgot to lock it earlier. If not you wouldn't have been able to come in.” You state softly as you snuggle deeper into the comfort of your bed. It is true. The fact that you pulled the curtains away from the window so if he decided to pass by he knew you where waiting for him. The reality is he hand’t visited you in days and you really missed him. 

    "I know you always leave it open hoping I'd enter and visit you. So don't lie" he breaths against your milky skin causing shivers to run down your spin in pleasure.  Each breath of his heating your entire body while his hands play with the stands of your hair in the iest manner possible. His plump lips start to trail down your cheeks as he nuzzles them lovingly. Before placing a couple of delicate kisses down your sharp jawline before stopping. *why did he stop?* you think to yourself as he stares down at you with intense eyes, studying your features. Curious you turn to stare back at him with puzzlement written on your eyes before he smiles down at you with the most tender look you have ever seen him offer. Making you fall deeper in love with him. 

    Happiness is practically radiating out of your body as you roll over your right side to gaze back at him directly with the same love struck expression. You study his handsome features. How his silver straight hair fall over his sharp dark orbs while his plump lips are slightly part. How his cute nose is perfectly shaped, without a bump. How you can see a bit of his dipoles showing at the side of his cheeks. It just all makes you go insane. You can feel your heart bursting as your stomach flames up with butterflies at the thought of having him just brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter