You are both Fired!!

I Wanna Love You!

 

The door bell ringed for more than three times and no one went to see who is at the door, Jane rolling on the bed trying to forget the sound and sleeping realized that she was not in Hae's room, it was her room.. on her own bed, she shrugged out from the bed shoked and unbelivable she rushed out to the door seing who was ringing... 
opening the door she saw the post man " yes?!" , she asked still shoked and not consciose of how she is in her apartment.. " i have a mail from the Toroky Cafee", he lended her the letter and te papers waiting for a signature on it, Jane took everything and firmed the papers and without even waiting that the post man leaved she slammed the door at his face and bumped herself on the coach...
she trowed away the letter and tryed to figure out what happend.. till her phone ringed .. it was a messege
" Good morning !! i saw that was better driving you home even you were sleeping... i don't want to leave u alone all the day at my apartment alone i had work today! Take care!  And yes . By the way .. you look more prettie when you sleep!
From Hae"
"so thats how is ended!? He is insane!!" she thought to herself laughing .. she replyied to him

" driving me while sleeping? You saw it on aa drama or something? Nd you stare at people while sleping! ERT! " leading to the room to get ready to go out laughing at yourself at how Hae is cute and yes somehow idiot but hes cute ..., looking at the phone from far distance thinking while wearing her shoes..even though what happend.. better calling him or no?!
Just thinking about him the phone ringed, was Hyuk, she went to reply as nothing happend ... wanting to forget and start again.. 
Jane: yes?
EH: good morning!
Jane: morning Hyuk! How r u?!
EH: fine.. u!?
Jane: fine ...
the silence was filled up for more that 5 minutes till he breaked it with such a question that make all return back to the previouse day..
" you were with Hae?!" he asked without even thinking Jane replyed him firmly "Yes!"
EH: i have to go i have work today i wanted to see if you are ok!!
Jane: what?! 
EH: bye!!
Jane laughed irritated and ended the call without even replying him , she took off the battery from her phone and trowed it on the floor taking her bag and going out slamming behind her the door, it was enough to her, she knowed well what Hyuk wanted , she decided to face him and clarify every single piece of may so un-natural disappointment, she was in the middle of the street when she saw near the Toroky Cafee the place where they all worked at, someone that look like Hyuk but his hair color changed, his back was facing her she fastened her steps till she saw Donghae .... 
" UNDERSTOOD!? U BOTH ARE FIRED!!" the voice of the owner of the cafee was heared from meters of distance, Jane slowed and walked normally sad from what she have allready heared, reaching them she tryed to act like she have not knowed anything, but theyre faces make her lose her cool..
Jane: what happend!? Donghae!? Hey!?Eunhyuk?!
EH: nothing
DH: why u are here?! Is youre day off!
Jane looked at them , they were looking at each other in such an angry face that it was clear that they had a fight,and it was the cause of what happend two minutes ago ..
Jane: anyone of you both have to tell me why you are looking at each other like this!!?? what the hell happend between you both?!
Eunhyuk still looking at Hae fixed his jacket and replyed her with a very cruel tone of voice " You don't know!?.. well ask you Donghae.. he will tell you!", Donghae pulled roughly Hyuk from the collar of his shirt and looked at him in such a bad way that it was nearly for him to kill him by sight, Jane shocked tryed to pull him away from Hyuk but nothing......
the owner of the cafee yelled to leave from the place, this was the only thing that make them both go away....
one from the left ..... and the other from the right ... 
leaving Jane in the middle without any force to help ...

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED