Jane!!

I Wanna Love You!

 

"Jane!! Jaanneee!!" yelled Donghae while running to rech her, breathless she keeped running trying to escape from him, she could not see well due to the tears that keeped falling, it was a nightmare she thought it have to be like this...
" yaa!" Hae shouted reaching to pull her arm roughly, he stopped her from running again.. pulling her into his embrace wrapping his arms around her ...
DH: stop running!!
Jane: how yu could do this!! leave me is better!
DH: i will not Jane .. i know that is stupid but we will find a soltion!!
Jane looked at him with teary eyes , she know and feel that Hae knowed her feeling toward him since the time they got together...,eyes talks...and sure hearts too!!
Jane: Donghae .. is better that we .. well ..
DH: no!! we will manage the situation.... i know what are you passing throw ... but don't ever think about it!!

he sayed holding her more....
Jane: you cant ruin your frienship with Hyuk for me!! and ...  ..... i don't feel anything toward you !
Donhae's eyes widened, trying to tell himself that is not right what he have allready heared from her...
DH: you cant deny it!
Jane: how i can deny that i feel something for both of you!? But differs from one to another!!!
She looked at him that pushed him away leaved herself free rom his embrace ,feeling cold and weak .. alone .. and broken ...she turned her back facing him but while looking up she found Eunhyuk infront of her...
The situation was embarassingly silly, she was in the middle and the two of them looked at her..
EH: we can start again from zero!!
DH: like this had never happend!
She looked at both of them feeling tears falling uncountably from her eyes ...Donghae looking at her with eaching her looking at her eyes .. and Eunhyuk silent trying to find any hope in her eyes too...
Jane: you will promise me ... that we will start .. like nothing happend!?
Donghae and Hyuk nooded together at the same time ... one trying to smile and the other with a so light reliefe..
Jane looked at them with teary eyes, trying to prevent herself from crying out her pain....AGAIN!
Jane: ok!! like all this never happend right!? 
Hyuk slowly smied a little and Hae face changed lightly from sad to somehow optimistic ...
The silence fill the place only the sound of the wind brushing the leaves of the trees inside that dark place .. that damn park ...
.....
Jane: i have never meet you both before!!
...... 
Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at her shoked, she walked away throw the way that lead out from the park... no one of them moved ... and have not tryed to follow her ....
because a promise is a promise even is hard to leave who we love!!

.....


 

"appa ... where is oncle ?" the little girl talked to his father Hyuk looking up at him trying to take off her small hand from his grip but he gently picked her up " he will be here soon!" he smiled and sitted with her on a pench in the park while playing with the secong baby boy that is cutely his fingers... till someone shouted from far 
"jaaaanee!!" ... it was Donghae 
"oncle Hae!! aaahhh" the little girl jumped in his arms while kissing him on the cheeks ... eunhyuk looked at him slapping his arm.. while the baby boy waved exited toward Donghae

time passes years to be exact ... and everyone have saw their life ... Hyuk have a daughter and a baby son and work in a cafee .. Donghae become a model as he have dreamed and have its own passionate life ... and Jane after that situation never came back!!
Hyuk: u r late!!
Hae: work u know!?!? 
he looked at the little girl " how r u my princess?" she laughed and kissed him again till she asked to go and play reaching the baby boy " here is my super heroo!!" ... Hae leaved her sitting beside Eunhyuk with the baby in his arms
Hae: Jane is adorable!! and Jakson too!
Hyuk: hahaha i know!

Hey looked at each other .. Jackson was sleping Donghe putted him back in Hyuk arms ...
Hae: .... how is all with your wife?
Hyuk: all!??! perfect?! U!??! u have not found a stable relation till now?!
Hae: u know me!!
Hyuk looked at him shoked ... " you?!!? u were three years ago a mute fish with girls!!" he looked at him while Hae looked at the little Jane playing 
Hae: Hyuk .... did she forgot about me!?
Eunhyuk looked at him than back to his daughter " she sayed like nothing had happend ... so i guess so... even i feel that she stil around us... especially you!!"
Donghae smiled and stood up looking at Eunhyuk " i think i have to find a girl that will be ready for the football team that i want from her?"
Hyuk: a whaaaaat!??! is hard to raise one!! what about 11? or how much are they?
Hae: hahahah u will see!!
they laughed than looked at Jane together
"im glad we still best friends!!" Hyk sayed ...
Hae: we will forever be like this .. even there were things that could not come throw!!

The little Jane walked far from the eyes of the two till she found a girl siting on a bench with chcolates ... " hello!" she sayed to her with her cute little voice " hello princess how r u pretty!" the girl responded her patting her head " do u want one?!" she lended her a chocolate but the little kid refused " Why no?! I will not hurt you?!
The little gilr shaked her head no than answered " Appa Hyuk and Oncle Hae told me not to take things from strangers!!" the girl laughed and peeked her cheek 
" so .. what is your name baby?!
The girl replyed weakly ... " my name is Jane!"
Jane looked at her .. that little girl... remembering what happend ... she have not forget it at all ... suddenly she spoken to the little Jane 
" my name is Jane too! You know!" 
she looked at her with teary eyes looking from so far Hyuk and Hae sitting there talking happyly joking and punching each other like the first time she meet them .... 
is right that she still the same, same love same feelings ... same attraction for him ....

but she sayed that she will be like something had never happend only because she wanted them to saty like that!! Stay bestfriends!!

 

 

 

THE END!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

heeey aaall!! <3 <3 

sad endiiing but not so sad!!! ahhahah  well i really love seeing your comments so feel freeeee to say anythiiiing!!!! :)

the next fiction will be RED LOVE  a fic of Siwon and a girl .. 

what will happend between this two?!!? :D

hope you all would like to read it too!!!

thanx for all who readed viewed comented subscribed!! thanx alot!! see u all in the next fic RED LOVE!!!

looooooooooooooooooooooooove!!!