You were with Hyuk.. Right!?

I Wanna Love You!

 

 

" can i talk with you?!" Jane walking fast talked on the phone trying to forget 
what happend minutes ago, she was somehow mad .. for what?! She don't even know but what Hyuk done to her have changed lots of things in her mind even she have not reacted at all...
DH: tell me what is the problem you make me worryed!!
Jane: ive not called you to ask me but only to listen to me!!
im a mad toon she started talking... 
DH: ok where are you now?! I will co-
Jane: NOO!! i will come to you !! 
Jane stepped in the bus and closed her phone...
looking out from the window she only can think about what Eunhyuk have done and wanted to tell , she was not as stupid as she is saying to herself, she know what he was going to say, what he was going to do, and that was not what she wanted to happend ...
"miss, we reached the last line station for the bus , you have to get out!!" the driver voice weaked her up from such lots of thoughts making her nooding slowly and coming out from the bus, the rain starts to fall while she was walking to reach Donghae's appartment, less than five minutes and she saw him standing under the rain infront of his appartment waiting for her
DH: what makes you come at this time of the night and with this weather to me?!
Jane: i will stay out if you want me to die from cold !
DH: ah.. come in!!
he entered firist than opened to her the second door leading for the living room he throwed away his jaket and leaded to his room, Jane looked at him only one time and sitted on the firist coach that she saw there looking out from the window at the rain keeping falling..her face ws covered with rain drops..
Donghae come to sit infront of her on the smal tabel placed in the middle of the livingroom facing her trying to know what make her have that strange face.. and if that rain drops are tears or only water from th havy rain...
DH: you were with Hyuk ...right!?
Suddenly Jane's eyes widened looking at him, he smiled a small sad smile knowing that he was right
Jane: he invited me.. so..but i ..
DH: i know that he invited you but i thought he was only joking!
Jane: oh!
DH: what "oh!" !? What happend!? 
Jane: well ... i dont think you wil understand me but ... i dont feel any better saying about what happend!!
Hae looked at her shocked, thinking what had changed her like this in less that a minute..half aware and half not ...
Jane: i accepted to go with him so to have fun time as friends or maybe bestfriend more that ever, but it turned in another thing...

she started saying with tears ...
DH: i know!!
he stood up taking a bottle of water and starting to drink it, Jane looked at him angry at his reply she stood up and reached him to take away the bottle from his mouth and slammed it on the table next to them
Jane: if you know what i've sayed... why you don't even told me?
DH: told you what!?
Jane: that Hyuk lo-
....
words was cutted down the light shutted down the rain sound raised up and the thunder sound filled the place,The light went out , the whole appartment was black in the full dark only the sound of the rain drops on the window was being heared, only the rain ..she tryed to rest her hand on the table but seemed that was not the table but his chest...
DH: .. stay here... i will search for some candles or maybe turn on youre phone till i come!
He slowly slipped her hand trying to place it on the table ...but she hold on it
Jane: no!!
DH: ... are you afraid!? 
Jane: you are not a smart guy!!
Hae laughed and nooded," all the girls are afraid from dark!?" Jane looked at him trying to find a way to calm herself down from what happend but the only thing she could do is to look at him angrily even it was dark it was clear to him that she is bright mad...
DH: ok calm down ... so come after me!
Jane: ok!

He smiled at her .. Jane looked at him and the madness faded.. she could feel her cheeks being hot .. she bluhed
DH: i don't know why the light went out!!
Jane: is a normal thing!!
DH: i hate this!!
Jane: don't tell me that you are afraid too!?
DH: who sayed this!?
Jane: OMG!! a man afraid from the dark!?
DH yaa!! no 
Jane: yes!! oh i have to te-
...
another thunder sounded loudly, Jane scared found herself gripped on the shirt of Donghae shaking in fear into his chest and him automatically wrapped her arms round her tapping lightly on her back trying to calm her down "i'm here!" he sayed to her ...
... suddenly the light went back and both looked at each other in embarassement...Jane hurried and pushed herself away from him he looked up founding the wall clock ..
DH: if you want to sleep some u can go to my room.. don't be scared i will sleep in the kitchen i will not .. u know .. i ...
Jane laughed and nooded to him, he looked away smiling going to the kitchen and take a bottle of water and lended it to her, " if you want to drink!", she took it smiling " thanks!"
DH: the firist room on youre left, it's clean don't worry!
Jane: i will not kill you if is not clean!!
DH: ok!
Jane: ok!! Good night!
DH: good night!!
Jane opened the door again . He looked at her with a questioning eyes, she looked at him trying to collect the power to talk..
DH: hhmm?!
Jane: nothing... i forgrt to tell you that i want a tourh, so if the light went out again!
DH: oh .. yes go sleep till i search for it ok!?
She smiled last time than colsed the door after her, he went to the living room sitting on the floor, his face changed seriously, taking his phone and dealing a number, dealing it than deleting it, till he decided to call this person...
the phone ringed and he waited for this person to answer ..." hey?!" Hae sayed with crude voice" where are you now?" ...

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED