SELCA!

I Wanna Love You!

"selcaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" shouted Eunhyuk to Donghae while he was looking around the meeting room, they actually went there to search for a work not tking selcas every three minutes, " again?!" Donghae complained to Hyuk but rested taking position to take the photo, took it suddenly the two guys were surprised by a loud sound that comed out from the next meeting room, like something falled on the floor or just someone hitted something very hard, the two looked at each other and decided to sit and wait for theire turn.

Donghae and Hyuk were friends since childhood, since they realized that they can't stay apart, perfect bestfriend ready to face all and never in life they had quarreled always same ideas and same crazyness, till hey reached the age that they have to sart theire own life and search for a job ... that day was today!

DH: what if we could not find work!?
EH: simply we will search!
DH: i feel that we will never find a job!
EH: say it again and i will kill you... we have to find it !!
DH: yaaa!! youre face will never bring luck and in addition we are in the same situation, and let me talk ok?! Im smarter that you in interviews!
EH: my face?!!? smarter!?!? you?!!? come on you can't even talk to the girl of the Ice Cream shop !! you can't even order a drink !!
Donghae with wide eyes looked at Eunhyuk ready to hit him but a voice stopped them from starting quarreling like childs.

She was a girl, tall dressed all in dark clothes with long hair, and black thik eyeliner, somehow full of mystery.
Donghae stopped and looked at the wall beside him but Eunhyuk tryed to reply her...
EH: can i help you in something?!
The girl looked at him smiling " Is here the meeting room for the interview?!" Eunhyuk grinned showing up his gummy smile " Sure, you here too for the meeting?!" he got closer to Hae trying to make place for the girl so as he can sit beside him, Donghae smiled standing up and taking a megazine that was on the secretary table, the girl looked at him smiling back and extending his hend to him, he shook his hand quickly and looked back at the megazine, " Dont look at him too much or he will die!!" Eunhyuk sayed at the girl, she laughed " I'm happy that i've found someone, I'm Jane nice to meet you" shaking hands,after smiling and other words Eunhyuk and Jane talked about all the immaginable and Donghae all this time listening smiling only...

Jane: So ... it seems that you are bestfriends or i'm wrong!?
DH: We will be bestfriend forever!!
Jane laughed and Eunhyuk looked at him with wide eyes...
Jane: so you talk too like people!!
EH: i discovered it now!!
Donghae shyly laughed and the two others too till the moment where stopped by the intrusion of the interviewer of the work meeting .... a mad man a very mad person....
EH: it seems that the interview is easy!!
DH: i can see it ... it's madly easy!

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED