Nothing Much

Behind The Scene With 2ne1

"Do you…… want to be my girlfriend?"

 

What?

 

"What?"

 

Bom's cute smile fell apart as she said "Well, if you don't want to then.."

 

"NO!" I yelled, startling her. "That's not what I ment. I would love to. It's just that it's so sudden and I wasn't expecting you to like me back and.." Bom put a slim finger on my lips, silencing my blubbering.

 

"Just say yes." she said, her smile returning to her cute face.

 

"Yes."

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

When we got home, there was no sign that anyone was there. 

 

The apartment looked the same way we had left it the previous night. There wasn't any sound. The only difference from last night was that at the door there were four pairs of shoes, two of which I didn't recognize.

 

Bom ventured further into the apartment, taking my hand so that she could pull me to go in with her. 

 

She pulled me until we stopped in front of, what I remember being Minzy's room.

 

She reached out with her free hand, placing it on the door handle. She pushed the door open to reveal a very messy room.

 

Inside, on the bed, was Minzy, and sleeping in the arms of a equaly undressed Kai.

 

We looked at each other and started giggling uncontrolably to the sight of the weird pose they were sleeping in. We closed the door and went to what I remembered as Dara's room, opening the door to reveal almost the same scene with the little difference that on the bed there was a very asleep Sehun laying in Dara's arms. The boy was nearly ten years younger than her and that made me and Bom laugh even harder. We planned on making her life a living hell for this, but for now, we decided to just let the two sleep.

 

We then went to Bom's room, throwing our cocktail bags on the floor and jumping on her bed to just lay there for a while.

 

After some time, Bom started getting up, looking at me. "Wanna take a shower?" she asked shyly.

 

"Together?" 

 

"Yeah. If you want to, that is." she said.

 

I got up from the bed and stretched out a hand towards her, smiling. "Let's go then"

 

She took my hand and I pulled her in the direction of her bathroom.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

"Look who came back from the dead." I said loudly, laughing, as the kitchen door opened and inside came Minzy and Dara, followed by Sehun and Kai.

 

Bom turned from her place next to the counter, where she was making lunch, to look at them and then laugh at their obviously red faces.

 

"What happened? It looks like we missed out on a lot." said Bom with a voice, full of humor.

 

"Nothing much." answered Dara with a small voice. "Just……. nothing."

 

They all sat down on the table I was curently occupying.

 

"What about you guys?" asked Minzy "Where did you go?"

 

"Oh, well we..." I looked back at Bom and we looked for a short while in each other's eyes, trying to decide wether to tell them or not. As we finally came to a decision and nodded to each other, I turned back to look at the waiting faces to simply say. "Just cotinued the party elsewhere."

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'm sorry it was so short \(>o<)/Please don't hit me * hides in a corner* (/。\) I'll try harder with the next chapter!! (≧σ≦)