Come Back Home

Behind The Scene With 2ne1

Chaerin ⇩

As I stepped out of the airplane I could see an endless sea of fans. They screamed and waved around in their hands posters with my face on them with things like "WE LOVE YOU!!" and "QUEEN" written on them. You could see happiness on their faces.

 

But as much as I loved my fans, I couldn't really bring myself to even smile. At the moment I could only feel pain. In my feet.

 

I had finally come back to Korea from the US after a very exhausting preparation for my new solo album. And even though I was very exited about my debute there, I wasn't really crazy about the idea of running around in high heels from one studio to a nother all day every day, not to mention dancing practice.

 

I am currently wearing high heels as well in order to keep up a stylish image. Thus the pain in my feet.

 

While I was crossing the path from the plane to the private car waiting for me, two bodyguards making way through the fans so that I could pass, I could only think about how much I want to go home, take a shower and put on some fluffy slippers.

 

Home.

 

The girls are probably waiting for me. And that was a nother reason I wanted to come back home.

 

I missed my dear sisters and I couldn't help but feel guilty for leaving them behind to go to America. But they were understanding and told me to go for it. They were always there for me these past few hectic months and now I wanted to be there for them. In a few days, preparations for the new 2ne1 comeback would start. Until then I would spend all my free time with the girls so that I could make up for lost time.

 

Suddenly I realized that I had gotten to the car, one of the guards holding the door open for me, and I remembered something.

 

My feet are killing me.

 

I got into the car and the moment the door next to me closed, I took off my shoes and threw them to the opposite side of the car, letting a groan come out of my mouth and putting my head againced the tinted window.

 

"Rough week, huh?" said the driver.

 

"You have no idea" I answered.

 

I could feel my eyelids heavy over my eyes, sleep trying to take me away from reality. The drive back home would take around half an hour so I deside that I have enough time and let myself go into the hands of dreamland.

 

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hello everyone!! This is my first fic so I hope that you will like it. Thank you for reading! *bows deeply* Sorry for the short first chapter but I wanted to get it started. i will try to update everyday but I can't promise anything  (´・ω・`) Have a nice day (☆^O^☆)