Hotel Room

Behind The Scene With 2ne1

I could hear the sound of the pouring rain colliding with a window somewhere in the distance. I lay on my stomach, head turned to the side, in a soft bed, covered with a thin blanket, drenched in sweat. The ear around me was hot and heavy and I could smell a mixture of scents of coffee and sweets. It didn't really feel like I was at home. This wasn't my room and I wasn't in my own bed.

 

I tried to remember anything from last night and how I had got here and where was "here" exactly, but didn't really get anywhere. 

 

I put my hands on each side of my head and pushed. I felt very tired and I could barely hold myself up, but somehow I managed to find the strenght to get up. I looked around. I was sitting in a white room with little furniture but it still looked luxurious. There were windows that took up the whole wall to my left. There was a big closet on the other side of the room and a coffee table, on which there were placed a cup of hot coffee and a plate full with all kinds of sweets that looked like they had just come out of the oven. There were clothes thrown everywhere.

 

I came to realise that I was sitting in a hotel room.

 

But why?

 

Had I met a hot guy last night or.. where was I last night?

 

I then remembered that last night I had gone out with the girls to celebrate my coming home. But what happened after that?

 

The more I thought, the more I remembered.

 

I remembered that we went to Yong Club last night. I remembered sitting at the bar with a half asleep Bom next to me, while watching the other two party at the dance floor. I remembered how we started drinking, reminicing on old memories. And then… 

 

We kissed.

 

I remembered coming here, barely walking, asking for a room through endless giggles. I remembered how Bom took her robe to then reveal her body of a goddess. I remebered every kiss and caress from last night.

 

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

 

But where was Bom now?

 

Had she run off? Had she left me here like this without saying anything?

 

As my thoughts turned for the worse, I heard a door opening and closing in the next room to then see Bom entering the room I was currently in. I took a deep breath, releaved to know that Bom hadn't abandoned me.

 

When she saw me sitting on the bed, she looked surprised, as if she hadn't expected to see me.

 

"Oh," she said "You're awake already."

 

She then came and sat next to me, but looking away.

 

After sitting in an awkward silence for a while, she turned to me, looking me straight in the eyes with her own pair, that held a sparkle in them. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.

 

"Yes." I said, a little surprised with the random question.

 

"That's good" she answered. She then looked around the room, holding her gaze for a bit on the untouched breakfast on the coffee table, to then look back at me.

 

"Why didn't you eat your breakfast?" she said, looking a bit worried.

 

"I didn't know it was for me." I answered "And I didn't feel like eating."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I couldn't eat peacefully when I didn't even know where you are."

 

Pause.

 

"Sorry," Bom suddenly spoke up "I was speaking with the man behind the counter in the lobby. I didn't expect you to wake up so early. It's only 9am."

 

"We have to call Dara and Minzy." I suddenly remembered. "They are probably worried."

 

"I already spoke with them." said Bom.

 

Silence.

 

"Last night… we went a little wild, huh?" I said with a nervous laugh, but Bom didn't respond with the same.

 

Instead she moved closer to me, taking my hand in hers.

 

Slowly, she leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. 

 

The kiss was sweet as she wrapped her other arm around my waist. She then pulled back, keeping her face just a few centimeters away from mine.

 

"Chae…" she said with a serious tone, not taking her eyes off of mine even for a second. "Last night.. wasn't just a drunken mistake to me." 

 

My heart stopped. Literally. Then it started again, beating wildly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was she making a confession? Did she really like me?

 

"It wasn't like that for me either." I said.

 

Bom's face lit up from a smile, her cheeks puffy and rose colored and her eyes glittering with exitement.

 

"Then do you…… want to be my girlfriend?

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Haha.... Hello my darlings!! 💖 Here is a new chapter. (★^O^★) Enjoyyy!! O(≧∇≦)O