Talking with the freak

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I was still a little mad with Eunjung for what she talked about that girl.. I know how hard it is for people to look at you differently and treat you like you have some kind of illness, it happened to me when I came out that I like girls and that I was in a relationship with one, I remember how everyone treted me bad, insulted me and say all kind of things, but I overcame that and thanx to that I became the person who I am now.. a girl who is sure of herself and that nothing can tear her down... after what Eunjung told me about Hyomin I thought that maybe she needed  friend and someone to talk to so I decided to take that step...

JY: "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?"

HM: "You know you shouldn't do that, right?"

JY: "And why not?"

HM: "Look, you really seem like a nice person and you just started college so it's better if you stay away from me uless you want to be treated like me"

JY: "What if I don't want to"

HM: "Then fine.. be my guest, but don't say I didn't warn you"

JY: "I won't.. I'm Jiyeon by the way, Park Jiyeon"

HM: "I know who you are, but nice to meet you.. I'm Park Hyomin"

JY: "Nice to meet you"

HM: "So, what makes you want to sit with me? I mean I know you already heard everything about me"

JY: "I don't care what they say, I want to really know you.. because I was like you in high school, I was also the wierd kid"

HM: "How come? you seem so normal to me"

JY: "Well it's because I like grls"

HM: "Oh, don't worry I won't judge you.. I like girls too"

JY: "See, that's somethng they didn't told me" (smiling at HM)

HM: "Good to know then"

JY: "So, mind telling me why do they treat you like that?"

HM: "Do you really want to know?"

JY: "Well I wouldn't ask if I didn't wanted to know"

HM: "Fine.. is because I'm kind of special and they don't understand that, that's why I'm treated like that"

JY: "Speacial how?"

HM: "I- I *SIGH* I can see spirits, spirits from people who had things to do in earth... and belive me it's not like I wanted to be like this, it just happened and because of this thing I've been involve in accidents and now I'm treated that way"

JY: "Accidents?"

HM: "Yes, I refuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter