Reunion

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

After Ms. Park Call I decided to leave the school and drove straight to the hospital, I didn't even care that the teacher was yelling at me for leaving so suddenly.. I was way to exited to see Hyomin to care... once I arrive I went to Hyomin room but I didn't find her there, Ms. Park came in shortly after.

JY: "Where is she?"

Ms. Park: "Well, hello to you too Jiyeon-ssi" (giggling)

JY: "I'm sorry if I was rude but I need to know where is she?"

Ms. Park: "Don't worry the doctor took her for some examination and she'll be back soon"

JY: "Is she really ok?"

Ms. Park: "She seemd ok when she woke up.. we will have to wait until the doctor come and tell us if there is something bad with her, but let's hope not"

JY: "I'm so happy that she's finally awake" (smiling)

Ms. Park: "I can see that" (making JY blush)

(AFTER AN HOUR OR SO, THE DOCTOR CAME WITH HM IN  WHEELCHAIR.. SINCE HM MUSCLES WERE STILL A LITTLE SLEEP AFTER NOT USING THEM FOR SO LONG.. JY INMIDIATLY SMILED AT HER GF AND WENT TO HUG HER.. HM ON THE OTHER HAND WAS HAPPY TO SEE JY AND SHE REALLY WISHED SHE COULD HUG HER BACK, BUT THE DOCTOR TOLD HER NOT TO FORCE HER MUSCLES OR IT COULD CAUSE FOR HER TO LOOSE THE MOVEMENT ON THEM)

JY: "How have you been sleeping beauty?"

HM: "Good, I'm happy to finally see you"

JY: "Me too"

Ms Park: "Jiyeon-ssi, I'm going to talk with the doctor to see how her test we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter