Confessing their feelings

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

Why the heck did I said to her mother that she was my girlfriend?.. well it's not like I don't want to it's just that she should have accepted, but knowing that I have her mothers approval to date her this will be a little easier... now the only thing left to do it's to make Jihyun cross to the other world or else Hyomin is going to die before I even get to tell her how I feel for her.

JY: "Here we are.. do you need something else?"

HM: "Can you pas me PJ from my closet? I want to take this clothes off"

JY: "Sure...here, do you nedd help putting it?"

HM: "No, you byun.. but thank you"

JY: "Hyomin"

HM: "Yes?"

JY: "Why didn't you tell me that Jihyun is killing you slowly?"

HM: "I didn't want you to hate her.. bee if you are her last task in this world is better not to hate spirits or else they never leave"

JY: "I see.. but you could die if this continues"

HM: "I know.. but I won't ok? I'm a strong girl"

JY: "Is she here right now? because I would like to alk to her"

HM: "No, she can't get inside my house"

JY: "Ok, that's god so she won't hurt you"

HM: "Jiyeon"

JY: "Yes?"

HM: "What you said to her when she tok control of my body, is it true?"

JY: "What was it?"

HM: "That, you know, that you have feelings for me"

JY: "Oh that"

Crap I'm cought... what I should say to her now? I'm not ready to confess to her, but it's now or never.. if I don't do it now it might be to late later

HM: "So? was it true?"

JY: "Yes, it is.. I do have feelings for you, is just that I never told you because I was scared"

HM: "Scared of what?"

JY: "That you might not feel the same way I do and also because this is the second time I fall in love with someone after her"

HM: "And you're scared I'll hurt you?"

JY: "No, is just that... *sigh* I'm scared of rejection"

HM: "Want me to tell you something?"

JY: "What?"

HM: "I like you too.. heck I can even say that I love you, I was scared too that you were still attached to her and, wel now you also know that it's because she can kill me whenever she please"

JY: "Hey, look.. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, this is my responsability and I'm not going to let her touch y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter