Girlfriend?

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

Is this really the end? is this how I am going to die?... damn you mother for giving me this stupid gift, I hate it!.. Park Jiyeon, please save me.. there are a lot of things I want to say to you before I die, please save me!

HM: "Jiyeon!"

JY: "Hyomin-ah, keep fighting..... I'm going to get closer to you"

HM: "She's way too strong I don't think I'll be able to keep going for much"

HM/JH: "Damn this girl.. why won't she just shut up and stay in the dark place I sent her?"

JY: "Jihyun, I'm beggin you leave her alone... she has done nothing wrong"

HM/JH: "Only to fall in love with you.. even when I told her not to or else I'd made her life a living hell"

JY: "So all the injuries she has were because of you?"

HM/JH: "Indeed... she deserves them, she shouldn't fall in love with other peoples property"

JY: "I'm not your property! and for the record you slept with my cousin and I dind't said anythign back to you until a month ago, want to know why?.. beacause I was ing waiting for you to come clean and tell me verything on my face, but you just kept lying and lying, even when I asked you if there was somethign you wanted to tell me, you kept lying in face and telling me that you loved me"

HM/JH: "I do love you"

JY: "That's bull, if you really love me, like you say you do, you would have never done such a thing... this only proves that you are selfish, even in your afterlife you still forbbid me the right to fall in love again.. let me be Jihyun, you hurt me a lot and you never notice how much you were killing me"

HM/JH: "Mianhae my love.. I just wanted to love you but I ended up hurting you, but no matter what I'll make it up to that"

JY: "If you want to make it up to me leave Hyomin alone"

HM/JH: "Not a chance.. but for now I will, she's all yours" (leaving HM body at the edge of the building)

JY: "NO!" (running and catching HM before sh falls)

HM: "Jiyeon"

JY: "Shh, it's ok.. I'm here"

HM: "Can you take me home please?"

JY: "Sure, but stay here for a while.. you look pale and your body seems weak"

HM: "Ok, can you hug me? I feel cold"

JY: "Of course"

(THE TWO OF THEM MISSED THEIR NEXT CLASSES.. ALTHOUGH THEY WERE NOT IMPORTANT, HM TOLD JY THAT SHE SILL TUTOR HER FOR THE CLASS THAT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter