The freak of the school

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

Hello there, my name is Park Jiyeon.. I'm tipical collage student living a normal life.. let me tell you a little story of me, two years ago I had a girlfriend, and yes I'm intrested in girls, but anyway my girlfriend and I had the most perfect relationship, of course we fought but which couple doesn't, but on our second year annyversary she had an accident and die.. I was in a deep depression because of that, but after therapy I could finally recover and became a normal kid again, now I let her go and I continued my life

EJ: "Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "Oh, eonni you came"

EJ: "Of course I did.. ready to start yout first year"

JY: "Yes. let me take my bag and we're good to go"

EJ: "Ok, hurry dino"

JY: "Eonni is everyone nice there?"

EJ: "Ji, college is like high school except that you have to study more... regarding social matters it's the same"

JY: "Ok"

EJ: "Now let's go.. you don't want to be late on your first day right?"

JY: "OK, let's go"

(EJ AD JY HEADED TO COLLEGE IN EJ CAR... EJ IS JY COUSIN AND THEY WERE MORE LIKE SISTERS, EVEN IF EJ WAS OLDER THAN HER THEY ALWAYS SHARED EVERYTHING... AFTER SOME MINUTES THEY ARIVE AT JY NEW COLLEGE THAT WAS THE SAME THAT EJ ATTENDED TO, ONCE SHE GOT OUT OF THE CAR EJ DECIDED TO WALK HER TO THE PRINCPALS OFFICE TO GET HER CLASSES TIME AND EVERYTHING SHE WILL NEED, JY WAS GLAD THAT SHE HAD EJ TO HELP HER AND SO AFTER THAT SHE WENT TO HER FIRST CLASS, SAYING GOODBYE TO EJ WHO WISHED HER GOOD LUCK)

professor: "Good evening class, my name is Kim Soohyun and I'm going to be your techer from now until the end of the year.. I just want to welcome all of you and present you to my assistant, he is also a student here but as she is one of the spartest students she became my assistant and if you have a question or need help feel free to ask her.. ms. Hyomin"

HM: "Hello everyone, my name is Parl Hyomin and I'm a student of third year in Arts and I'm also professor's Kim assistant.. like he said I'm here to help you in everythng you need and to tutor you if you need to"

Professor: "Thank you Hyomin, you can go to your class now.. com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter