waiting

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

As the two of you conversed, you got to know more about him and the 7 hours left on the flight was less boring for the both of you. You found out that Nam Joon had actually went to America to produce his solo mixtape with his rapping and all that, so the rest of the members were not with him, and were practicing for their comeback in Korea. They were going to release their new album very soon. 

He also found out about why you were in America.  You told him your background story, although it was vague because you only gave the more personal details to trustable friends that you've known for a long time. The both of you also shared your likes and dislikes with each other. You and Nam Joon were very compatible.

when he told you about his extremely good results when he was schooling, so good that he was in the top 1%, you cringed. Sure your results weren't bad but to be on that level was totally different. You were that one student who never really studied but somehow always topped your class and sometimes, your school. When he heard that, he was surprised and he acknowledged that you were smart.

Of course you hadn't told him that your IQ was 158 but he didn't need to know. 

The plane finally landed and you were so excited, that you literally sprang up from your seat and internally screamed with joy. You wanted to vocalist your thoughts and feelings, but that would only attain you more glares. You had enough of those. Nam Joon and you waited for majority of the passengers to get off, then the two of you made your way down together. 

After getting your passports stamped, both of you went to collect your luggage. That was when Nam Joon got an important call.

"Yah, Nam Joon."

"Yes Bang Pd nim?"

"I forgot to tell you something very Important! I'll explain later when you get to my office, okay? Find the girl that was sitting beside you, Choi Chorong. bring her with you to my office."

"Eh?! Why?"

"I told you that I'll explain later, so quickly go and find her!"

With that, he ended the call. Nam Joon looked down at the girl standing beside him, collecting her two gigantic luggages. * You're full of surprises, Choi Chorong. What did you do now?*

You watched silently as Nam Joon put down his phone and collected his luggage. You smiled at him, "it was nice meeting you, hyung! I'll add you in my kakao talk. See you again! Bye~!" You waved him goodbye.

"Wait no-Ermmm..who's picking you up?" Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Hmm...my uncle is sending somebody, I think." You replied in all honesty.

"can err..can I come with you? I Ermmm, don't have any transport back to my entertainment company, so could you Erm..drop me off?" Nam Joon said unsure of where this was going.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter