Time for introductions?

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

"We're here!" Nam Joon exclaimed as the taxi pulled to a halt. Nam Joon chucked some money into the driver's hands and got out of the cab. Chorong followed after him, and the both of them opened the boot and took out their lugagges.

Just as they slammed the boot close, the taxi sped off. "Wow. BigHit Entertainment.." Chorong gasped as she turned her head and looked up at the sleek, white and mordern 6 storey building.

"Yep. This is where i work. Follow me, they won't let you in if you're alone because they would mistake you for a fan." Nam Joon told Chorong as he started dragging his luggage towards the building. You grabbed your luggages and followed after him.

The lady at the front desk acknowledged Nam Joon with a smile but raised an eyebrow at Chorong, who was 5 meters behind him, looking around the interior of the building with awe.

She thought that Chorong was a stalker that had followed the idol to the compound, without Nam Joon knowing, because the both of them were not talking to each other.

"Excuse me miss, stop here for a moment please," The lady said as she walked towards chorong aggresively, about to reprimand her for stalking Nam Joon here and trying to go in.

"Yes?" Chorong blinked and looked at the lady in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going? You are not allowed inside the offices. Only authorised personnel are." The lady crossed her arms and tapped her feet.

"Huh? But-" The lady cut Chorong off.

"No buts, miss. Please leave, or wait in the seating area until i get confirmation about who you are." The lady gestured to a corner of the front lobby with a fluffy white carpet, two white 3 seater sofas and a sleek black coffee table.

"But he just went in-" The lady cut chorong off again.

"You are the most shameless and persistent fan i've seen. Most fans go away after i tell them to leave. Please leave. I know that you're a fan of BTS." The lady gestured towards the front glass door this time. 

Chorong blew her side bangs in annoyance.She huffed loudly and dragged her luggage out of the lobby, into the streets. She sat right outside the building, on the steps. She didn't care even if she looked like a homeless person.

Of course, Nam Joon didn't notice that chorong was gone until he reached the lift. He pressed the 'up' button and wanted to turn around to talk to her but then he noticed that she wasn't there. "What the hell?"

Just then, his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, it was Chorong. He picked it up.

"Hello? Chorong, where are you?!" Nam Joon asked, concerned.

"Some lady told me to get lost, so now i can't enter the building and i'm sitting at the bottom of the steps outside." She sighed audiably.

Nam Joon chuckled, "Okay, just wait there. I'll come and get you." 

"Okay. bye." Chorong said as she cut the line.

Chorong saw Nam Joon come out of the passcode locked glass door and out into the lobby. Then his eyes met yours and he smiled, walking out towards the main door and opened it.

Chorong stood up as he opened the door.

"The lady at the desk, Cho Soo In, must have thought that you were a fan." Nam Joon laughed as he helped Chorong carry one of her luggages up the stairs, while she carried the other one.

"Well, she wasn't very nice about it. Even if i was a hardcore fan, she still shouldn't treat me that way. After all, fans are the ones who support the idol, so if you piss them off and they turn anti, then that'll degrade the idol." Chorong replied, pissed off. Nam joon knew that she made sense.

"She's actually nice when you get to know her." Nam Joon said, patting Chorong's back. Chorong didn't reply as she stared at Soo In as she and Nam Joon walked past her, talking.

Soo In's eyes rounded and hung open a bit. Chorong laughed inwardly, *Serves you right.* Nam Joon smiled at Soo In charamastically and Soo In nodded in acknowledgement, as he scanned his thumbprint on the little lock next to the glass door that led to the lifts.

Once they got into the main inner building, out of Soo In's ear shot, Chorong sneered, " People like her, are people that are see through. I can see past her little act so clearly, it's like glass. She's those types that only up to the high or famous people. People like her-disgust me."

"Is that your sixth sense or something? But i agree with you though. People like that disgust me. But i'm not sure whether she's like that." Nam Joon chuckled as he pressed the up button. The lift door opened immediately, as he had sent it down the last time, just before he noticed that Chorong was gone.

"You could call it that. My senses are usually never wrong." Chorong let out a light laugh as she entered the lift.

Nam Joon pressed the 6th floor button and the doors closed. The ride up was silent. After a while, the doors opened and Chorong dragged her luggages out while Nam Joon dragged out his own cabin sized luggage.

"I just realised that i have no idea where we're going. Care to tell?" Chorong raised her eyebrow.

"To meet my boss. The owner of BigHit Entertainment. Bang PD-nim. He'll decide what to do with you. Maybe he could help you contact your uncle or arrange for a place to stay or something." Nam Joon replied, giving her a weak smile. The truth was, he didn't know why the boss wanted her. What was her deal?

"Thanks. Even though we've just met, you're really nice. You're my best friend." Chorong smiled sincerely.

"Really?" Nam Joon grinned.

"Yeah- in korea, at least. i know it sounded cheesy. But the more yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter