She really really really really really really DOESN'T like me.

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking along the hallways of SOPA, Chorong could feel stares at her and the famous idol beside her that happened to be her one and only friend on campus. *Give me a break, it's my first day!* She thought to herself.

"es in 3, 2, 1. Incoming." Jungkook nudged Chorong and whispered into her ear, making the whispers grow louder around the both of them.

"Good morning Jungkook!" A really pretty girl smiled and waved at Jungkook. She had a friend beside her who repeated the exact same greeting cheerfully. 

Chorong could already tell that they were carbon copies- that was her slang language of describing two people who copy each other in whatever they do, just to look a like.

"Hello." Jungkook managed to smile a charming smile but Chorong could see that it wasn't sincere.

"Who's this, Jungkook?" The friend beside the really pretty girl who spoke first- who was also really pretty- asked jungkook, totally ignoring the fact that they were talking about Chorong with her just beside them.

"Yeah, who's this Jungkook?" The pretty friend who spoke first carbon copied her friend. Chorong exhaled with slight annoyance. Their voices were also wayyyy too high pitched for her liking.

"Oh, she's Park Chorong, my best friend." Jungkook grinned and nudged Chorong when he saw a shocked espression form on her face.

The two carbon copies frowned simultanously. "I haven't seen her around before." Said one of them. Both, not taking their eyes of Jungkook. *Unbelieveable, they're talking about me yet they are acting as if i'm not here?* Chorong thought to herself.

"I haven't seen her around before either." Said the other.

"Today's her first day. She's migrated from america." Jungkook said, pushing Chorong forward, beckoning her to introduce herself and to just get this small talk over with.

chorong took the hint and plastered a fake, bright smile on her face, "Hello, my name's Park Chorong, nice to meet you. I'm Korean american."

"Uh, yeah, nice to meet you too." Both of the girls chorused. Chorong saw the look in their eyes, and knew that what they really meant was ' Jungkook already told us, you don't have to say it twice, duh. We don't like you, because you're too close to Jungkook.'

"We're going to be late for dance class, bye." Jungkook swiftly said goodbye to the two and grabbed your arm, dragging chorong somewhere that honestly didn't matter- so long as it was far away from those two.

"Lol, what was that about?" Chorong laughed, crumpling her nose.

Jungkook let go of chorong's arm and slid his hands into his pockets and merely shrugged.

Chorong followed him into the dance studio, where the class had gathered. The whole class looked at the both of them and started whispering not-so-discreetly.

"Oh good morning! You must be our new student from america!" The dance instructor smiled.

Chorong smiled back a genuine smile back, "Yes, good morning. I'm Park Chorong."

"I'm Mr Kim. Why don't you settle down? Class is starting." He gestured over to where the other students were sitting around on the floor.

Chorong nodded, and made her way to the very back of the full length mirrored dance studio. Jungkook followed after her and plopped himself down next to her. Mr Kim then told everyone to get changed into dance clothes.

Chorong grabbed her outfit and calmly walked into the girls' bathroom with a crowd of another 13 female students.

Jungkook almost toppled over when he saw what Chorong wore when she came out. She was wearing a big white crop jumper with a hoodie that had the number ' 07' on it, that showed off her flat stomach and hinted a thin line for her six pack. Chorong had a six pack! As for her pants, she wore those white baggy hiphop pants that were really comfortable looking.

Chorong herself was pretty impressed with what jungkook was wearing. He had a longsleeve shirt with a black coloured short sleeve shirt on top of it that sai 'notorious swag' (LMAO in no-more-dream <3) and basket ball pants with long tights underneath. Chorong had to admit- his fashion sense was good.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook laughed when he caught chorong staring.

chorong snapped back to reality and replied, "There is nothing to see. just clothes- and if you were referring to the clothes, i will say that your fashion sense is good." 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, then smirked, then lifted up his shirt so that Chorong could see his gloriously defined abs.

Chorong gasped and covered her eyes, "Jungkook! Don't do that in public!" 

"So you mean i can do it when it's just the two of us? Okay, i'll keep that in mind." Jungkook smirked as he put his shirt back down again.

"No! Not anywhere! Ever!" Chorong huffed as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Speak for yourself. A man has to bathe. And it's not like you've never seen abs before. You can just look down and TA DAH, abs." Jungkook said in a funny manner.

"it's you who's the one staring. Is that a compliment?" Chorong teased, expecting him to deny immediately.

Jungkook only simply said, "Mayyyybe." and strut off like a peacock.

Mr Kim assigned all of the students with a partner for the upcoming dance project, which was also a dance competition that would be graded and counted into final year.

Each student was partnered with a student from the opposite gender. Jungkook got partnered with Chorong, and he was glad because that meant that he wouldn't need to deal with his crazy female fans, for example, the carbon copies.

"What do you want to do for the competition? I wanna win it!" chorong said with gusto as the two of them settled down at a far corner of the studio, isolated from the other pairs who were also isolating themselves, to discuss about their ideas, in fear that another group would hear their plan and copy it or try to interfere.

Jungkook chuckled, "It's against the whole level- that means..." He paused a while to do mental calculations, "573 pairs!"

"Now i know who to ask for math problems." chorong laughed.

Jungkook gave her the 'really?' look with sarcasm, and said, "Anyway, i clinched the 3rd place last year."

"Now don't go showing off. Maybe your skills weren't good enough. I bet with my help, we're gonna win hands-d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter