Idol flirting?

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER 3

Sudden bursts of continuous vibrations woke you up "what the hell?" You cussed. You took the source of annoyance, your phone, and unlocked it, only to find about 30+ comments filling up your third post on instagram. You haven't had that many comments before.

Comments:

@xELICIAx  OH MY HOLY !!!! IS THAT GUY REALLY SITTING BESIDE YOU?!

@xELICIAx  DA FUQ?! ANSWER ME, CHOI CHORONG!!!!!!!!!!

@itsCaylieeee  OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

@itsCaylieeee  OMO CHORONGGIEEEE YOU ARE SO FUGGING LUCKIIIII

@xELICIAx  WHERE da Hell are you, chorong?!

@Axele  who's this? what's wrong @xELICIAx @itsCaylieeee

@xELICIAx  WHY DA HELL IS CHORONG SO EFFING LUCKY?! :""""[ *cries blood*

@Axele  ???!!!

@itsCayliee  @Axele that guy is RAPMONSTER form BTS!!! OH MY GAWDDDDDD

@_Clarice_  eh? Behnid The Scenes? What is that?

@Axele  ^

@itsCaylieeee  Kpop boy band. They r hot XD @Axele @_Clarice_

@xELICIAx  YAAAA!! CHORONG! IF THE REST OF BTS IS THERE, TELL JUNGKOOK I LOVE HIM!

@Axele  @xELICIAx wow, obssessed much?

@_Clarice_ *ROFL* *LMAO*

@itsCaylieeee  JIMINNIEEEEEEEEEEE XDDDD

@laebae  *LOL* i remember last time @itsCaylieeee and @xELICIAx shipped me with someone from this grp...what was his name again?

@xELICIAx  J HORSE!  @Chorongthepuffball seriously-reply us!

@Axele  I don't give a about boybands, sorry. I only like girl groups XD

@laebae  oh yeah, Jhope right? why does everyone call him a horse tho?

@xELICIAx  @axele you're gg lesbo  0.o

@itsCaylieeee  *ROFL*

@RachelEXO  Oh MY GOD! CHORONG! OMG BTS!! I've been liking them recently, but Chen is still my biasss :))))

@RachelEXO  THAT'S RAPMONSTER! THE LEADER OF BTS!

@RachelEXO  OMG YOU MUST MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM!

@RachelEXO  QUICKLY SAY HI!

@Axele  @xELICIAx AM NOT! meanie beanie :<

@Shermiegermie  WHAT DA ?! you're so lucky, like seriously :"""<

@itsCaylieeee  @laebae it's an ARMY insider joke. You'll only understand if you become an AMRY :""")))

@_Clarice_ hahahaahahaha.

@laebae  :(

@xELICIAx  Yeah @itsCaylie *SMIRKS*

@Chorongthepuffball  heh?

You typed a simple answer to all those comments. If you understood correctly...The guy beside you was an Idol and he was internationally known. "HEOL!" You exclaimed to yourself, not wanting the guy beside you, Whom your friends identified as 'Rap Monster', to hear you.

Unfortunately for you, he did. He glanced at you and raised an eyebrow as he wondered what was on that handphone screen of yours.

*What a funny name.* You thought to yourself. *Having a stage name like that is so...Try-hard.* You snorted. Who knew that Korean idols were so try-hard? Certainly not you. You've never been interested in Kpop, infact, you had wanted to forget korea's existance and you wanted to forget about your race and nationality. At the age of 14, which was actually the turning point of your life, you decided that forgeting korea was your best option to escape your mild depression.

Afterall, who would want to be reminded of your own family in Korea that had already forgotten all about you? If anyone was in your place, they would want to move on. So that's what you did. The year you were 14 was also the year which you escaped your own self-destruction. After that, you became even more popular than what you had been. You practically 'ruled' the school, in a sense. But queenka or not, you sometimes wished that those kpop fans wouldn't just be your friends just because you came from korea.

No, you wanted them to like you for who you really were. You didn't just want -up friends. But that was the great thing about the six of them-not all of your bestfriends were kpop fans. Only Adele, Caylie and Elicia were. Natasha was slowly getting influenced, too. But as for Laetitia and Clarice, they preferred english music and Clarice was particularly fond of Taylor Swift.

The continuous buzzing on your hand started again, a few seconds after you typed your reply.

(continued from above)

@xELICIAx  @Chorongthepuffball you're finally here!!! NOW FUGGIN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!

@itsCaylieeee  ^ but i still can't believe it!!

@RachelEXO  OMG OMG OMG YEAH!!! TELL USSS!!

@Shermiegermie  ^^^^^  *Squeals*

@axele  yeah, i'm actually pretty curious. afterall-it's still kpop, even though i don't like boybands.

@xELICIAx  @Axele just admit that you're lesbo.

@Shermiegermie *Smirks* *rofl* @Axele

@itsCaylieeee  @chorongthepuffball where did you go?!

@chorongthepuffball  I'm back! stop spamming me you little s :< My phone might hang! What's there to even explain? I didn't even talk to him, but i caught him staring at me //vomits// so gross and pedo. So what's his name? Rap Monster, right?

@shermiegermie  Maybe he was staring at you cos u hot *LOL*

@Axele  We aren't little s! Were r poops KEKEKEKEKEKE i agree with @shermiegermie ^

@chorongthepuffball  Don't spout nonsense >:< @shermiegermie @axele

@xELICIAx  KYAAAA OMG go talk to him!

@RachelEXO  ^

@itsCaylieeee  YEAH!!!! *virtually comes out of the screen and pushes you to him*  #lolhowiwishicould

@chorongthepuffball  @itsCaylieeee  #hellyeahyousaidit  #howyouwishbutyoucant  XP   guys, did you forget the reason for this post? It's supposed to be a dare, so dare me how to respond/talk to him *EVIL LAUGHTER*

@shermiegermie  how i wish i was you rn :""""(

@shemiegermie  i dare you to flirt with him XD HAHAHHAHAHA IM MORE EVIL THAN UUUUU @chorongthepuffball

@chorongthepuffball  0.O @shermiegermie!!! :"{

@shermiegermie  ik u can't say no to anyone and anything XP

@xELICIAx  ^^^^^^^^^ TOTALLY AGREE WITH @shermiegermie  P.S after you do that, help me get his signature and help me get jungkook's one as well, and a picture and tell jungkook to call me :] give him my phone number

@itsCaylieeee  LOL @xELICIAx r u sure? I want the maknae line 97 + 95 to give me a picture with their signature on it. PLZ

@RachelEXO  GET V's ONE FOR MEEEE

@chorongthepuffball all of you r meanies, there's no way in hell i would do it :(

@chorongthepuffball URGH FINE! I'LL TAKE YOUR F***ING DARE!

You locked your phone in annoyance *boy, this is going to be one long plane ride.* you rolled your eyes. You sat up straight and started yawning and stretching. you glanced at the time-you had been asleep for 4 hours.

You turned to your right, where Rap Monster was. You saw him sleeping as well. That was when an extremely tall and pretty air stewardess who was pushing a cart of in-flight dinners came past you and Rap Monster's seat booth.

The air stewardess practically ignored your presence and bent down gently to wake Rap monster up. She tugged at his shoulders and subtly shook him awake. You stared at her in confusion. *I MEAN LIKE, HELLO~~? Can she not see me? I'm awake and i'm hungry too, ya know?* You huffed and crossed your arms.

Then you heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter