School

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Chorong's alarm clock went off. She rolled to her right and without opening her eyes, made an attempt to look for her phone. She patted the side of her bed randomly until she touched something hard and rectangular. She smiled to herself and turned of the alarm, then rolled back to the middle of the queen sized bed again.

Chorong attempted to go back to sleep, and it was a success until someone started knocking at the door of her room. She used to keep it open back in america, but she had to keep it close now because she was a girl and the rest of them were boys.

She was going to ignore the knocking but it never stopped, "Yah! Chorong ah! Do you really wanna be late on your first day of school? I don't think you do, right? It's already 7!" The person outside said. She could more or less tell that it was her best friend, nam joon.

Chorong's eyes shot open. "7?!" she shouted *Oh no i'm gonna be late!* She thought to herself as she scrambled out of bed and ran to the joint bathroom. Remembering to lock both sides, she started washing up, got dressed and came out as fast as she could.

Grabbing her new school bag, wallet and phone, she flung the door open, running straight into a very surprised nam joon.

"Whoops! Sorry." Chorong chuckled as she got herself off nam joon. Luckily he was strong enough to take the impact and didn't fall onto the ground. He was just...really shocked.

"Wow, i've never seen a girl get ready so fast! It's a record time, Chorong! 8 minutes and 22 seconds." Nam joon laughed, "I thought you would take ages to get ready so i lied about the time...It's actually only 6."

"WHAT?!" Chorong exclaimed, "What the hell hyung! Sleep is very important to me, so if you don't mind..." Chorong was about to do a 180 degree turn back into her room but Nam Joon stopped her.

"No going back, miss sleepyhead." Nam Joon grabbed her and lead her to the dining room, where Jungkook was sitting down, eating some pancakes.

Chorong frowned and pouted. But as soon as she sat down infront of her own plate of pancakes she smiled, " This looks so good! who made breakfast?"

"I did." Jin popped his head out from the kitchen, grinning." I'm just finishing up, so i'll go back to sleep soon hehehe."

Chorong smiled back at jin. She also noticed that nam joon had went back to his room to sleep.

"Good morning!" Chorong grinned turning to Jungkook.

"Oh, so now you notice me." Jungkook said sarcastically, but anyone could see that he was joking.

Chorong laughed, "Have to greet the old people first ya know? Respect for the elderly!"

"I HEARD THAT!" Jin shouted from the kitchen. Jungkook laughed in amusement. The boys made Chorong feel comfortable, and she felt as if she had known them for the longest time. BTS felt the same about her, so naturally, the jokes and sarcasm spilled out everywhere.

Jin walked out of the kitchen, clucking his tongue, "Any way kiddos, have fun in school while the rest of us sleep~" Jin said the last part in a singsong voice, before sassily walking back into his room. You and Jungkook continued laughing.

"what time did you, jin and nam joon hyung even wake up? It's so early!" You exclaimed, asking jungkook.

"Well, i woke up at around 5.30? I'm not sure about the hyungs though." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Chorong, " How about you? I heard Nam Joon shouting at your door."

"Do all guys have stereotypes on girls? Not all of us take hours to get ready." Chorong huffed, blowing her side bangs. " Like, seriously, I only took a few minutes. 8 minutes and 22 seconds, according to nam joon. And i'm pretty sure that he started counting only when my annoying loud alarm rang, so including the time i tried ignoring it and him-that would just be 7 minutes!"

"Wow! You take less time to get ready than me and the hyungs!" Jungkook chuckled.

"But you guys are idols, so whenever you guys go out you have to look your best and all that right? it's different." Chorong shrugged. Jungkook shrugged back in response. The both of them cleaned their plates and left for school together.

The lift ride down was silent. Chorong was starting to feel a bit fidgety, but since she had only known Jungkook for less than 24 hours, there wasn't much to talk about. She was struggling to find a topic to talk about. Jungkook was, too.

"So...erm, what are your favourite subjects in school?" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Chorong let out a light laugh, "Do i look like a nerd to you?" 

Jungkook replied, grinning, " I prefer to call it 'looking smart'."

"I like math, science, languages and sports." Chorong showed her teeth in a gummy smile.

Jungkook chuckled as the lift door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter