goodbyes and farewells

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

You sat at the back passenger seat of the cab, breathing irregularly. This was an overwhelming feeling for you, you felt as if a swirl of emotions had hit you right in your face and there was no escaping it. 

*Excited* because you are finally going to set foot for the first time in your homeland, Korea.

*Reluctance* The pain of leaving behind all your friends, your nanny ( who was more like a mum to you more than your biological one, really.) and your wonderful memories growing up in America.

*anger* towards your parents. Who were they to order you around when they dont even seem like they care for you? Did they?

The questions from your last thought started popping out of no where-as though they were revealing themselves. It wasn't your first time thinking and pondering about your parents and their true intentions.

In the midst of these thoughts, you suddenly felt a jerk and you snapped out of your little moment. "We have arrived, miss. That will be $24.50." the driver said, reaching out his parched hands to you, signalling for you to give him his pay.

You reached for your purse and took out the money and gave it to him.You included an extra two dollars for tip. "Thank you." You smiled at him, as he counted the money. He grinned.

"you're welcome." The driver replied with a cheery smile, before getting out of the cab and opening the trunk of the cab. You got out and followed after him. He took out your two gigantic luggages full of your stuff and placed them on the floor infront of you.

"Thank you and have a nice day!" He dipped his head forward a bit. He turned around and began walking back to his cab. 

With a huge breath out, you dragged your two luggages while carrying your hoversack on your back and walked into the airport.

You've never actually been into the airport. There was no need for you to. You haven't been out of america before, and your holidays had only consisted of going to other states. "Wow..." You breathed, taking in all that airport air and the sight.

Excitedly, you began searching for the counter to check in your luggages and ate some fast food. The flight was going to be a long one, and your group of seven best friends (including you) wanted to come to bid you goodbye, but you had insisted against it, because you felt that it would only make you feel worse if you saw their faces again.

However, on the contrary, you wished that you had allowed them to come, because you were feeling kind of bored and lonely. The flight was only going off in another hour and you sighed inaudibly as you found yourself a seat and sat down.

Whipping out your handphone, you opened the instagram app and checked your profile. You had made it private, and there were 19 follower requests- although you hadn't posted anything yet.

After accepting your follower requests from your friends and people you knew, you had 144 followers. "Not bad.." You chuckled to yourself.

This instagram account was actually made a few days ago, when your friends pursuaded you to keep them updated about your travels to korea and what your life was like. In all honesty, you didn't really care for social media. You thought it was kind of fake, so you never had one. Your phone was only for messaging and calling your friends and family, and playing games when you were bored.But when they brought this subject up, you thought it was a good idea, because it could also be like your own journal that could be shared with your friends.

You grinned as you took a photograph of the airport as artistically as you could, and posted it as your first picture on instagram.

Airport~ Finally going home. Gonna miss y'all :""< take care, okay? Who's jelly? :3

You laughed as you posted it. Then you started playing games on your handphone to free you of the boredom.

"BOOO!" Familiar voices shouted in unison as you felt your shoulders being jerked by a pair of hands. "OH MY GOD!" You reacted as you spun around, only to find your best friends in america EVER. Boy, were you glad that they had ignored what you said.

All of you laughed together. they were practically your family, these six girls. There was Natasha, she was the oldest amoungst the seven of you and she was a bit crazy. She's fun to be around and she loved to joke. But with other classmates or strangers, anyone would mistake her for a quiet and shy bookworm. She was your closest friend out of all of them, along with Adele.

Adele was younger than you by a month or so and she became interested in korean culture and kpop after the two of you met. She was your first friend that you made in junior high and she's been with you for close to 5 years, so have the rest of them. She was the group's leader and founder, and you were the admin that took care of all the problems and such. 

There was also clarice- the shortest and cutest.

Laetitia- The funny one that loved deep quotes.

Caylie- the blur and helpful one.

Elicia- the youngest, yet the most reliable.

Together, the seven of you were almost inseperable-until now.

"I can't believe you're actually leaving!" Clarice said as she sat down beside you, her tone hinting a bit of sadness.

"yeah, neither can I!" Adele pouted, sitting on your other side.

Elicia, Caylie, Natasha and Laetitia sat down on the row of benches opposite the three of you.

"I know right, i can't believe it either..." you said, smiling, but this part of you didn't want to leave. Your friends could all sense it, and they felt sad too.

You heard Natasha and Elicia sigh, You sighed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter