Im not jinki

THE EARTHS FLAME

Jjongs pov:

 

Drip, drop, drip, drop...

The water from a random pipe kept dripping.

I dont know how many hours or days ive been here but all I know is that im sore everywhere and I have a killer headache. Onew hasnt been back for a while, not that I had any sense of time.

It could have been minutes, Hours, Or even days, Since Onews been gone.

I didnt have to wait very long since he entered snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I need to know what you and your friends know." He said blankly. He pulled out a small bag and dragged over a table. He unraveled the bag and opened it displaying to my complete and utter horror. Various sharp objects.

Knives, scapels, needles and scissors.

My body began to shake. He wouldn't hurt me with those. He wouldn't would he?

"Oh dont worry jjong I intend to use these whether you give me information or not." He said in amusement.

I began to struggle on the chair I was tied to. He grabbed the scissors and approached me. I flinched horribly and he began to chuckle. He took my shirt and cut it open in one swift movement. The cool metal glided against my skin softly making me shudder.

"Lets start with simple questions ok." Onew said placing the scissors back on the table.

"How did you know about the asylum?" He stood with his arms crossed waiting silently.

Siwon.

Siwon knew about the asylum.

" see theres only two people who are supposed to know about it, me and my father. So im gonna need a name jonghyun."

I froze.

How could I tell him siwon knew.

"I know you know who it is jonghyun." He shifted through the metal items on the table and picked up a knife.

I couldn't tell him I wouldnt tell him. He'd kill siwon, I cant tell him. He almost killed him once I cant let it happen again.

"I dont know." I said. He smiled.

"And I was thinking this was going to be boring." He began to approach me.

"Jinki dont do this." I said giving him a warning. He suddenly stopped his whole composure changing in an instant. His face displayed absolute annoyance and rage.

"Who the is jinki." He growled. I realized I had slipped. I said his real name. I was surprised he didnt know who he was.

"Your jinki, lee jinki, son of lee eunsook." I answered and he seemed to get more angry.

"im not lee jinki, im onew, lee jinki was a disgrace a criminal, a man my father killed." My blood boiled.

"Lee jinki was a kind and beautiful person, your the criminal, the monster. You ing animal you kill people for fun. You tried to kill your closest friends." I was livid.

"What lee jinki was is something you choi onew could never be." It was silence.

I could see it only for a second but there was disbelief, fear, and shame. I had hit a nerve.

He tightened his grip on his knife and rushed over to me. Before he could even touch me I burst into white flames the force knocking him to the ground. He got up angrily and began to swing at me. I dodged a few swings and got hit once or twice but I managed to punch him in the jaw. I picked up a random bottle and crashed it against his head knocking him out cold. He slumped to the ground. I grapped some duck tape and tied his hands feet and covered his mouth.

Me and jinki were going home.

 

Taemins pov:

 

"Hows your arm."

"Its fine."

"Did you get it looked at."

"No"

"How do you know its fine."

"..."

"Taemin what are you doing?"

" im cleaning. "

"Why?"

I slammed the plate into the sink. Kai just wouldnt leave me alone. Hes been stuck to my side ever since we got back and its driving me insane. The door suddenly opened and closed behind me and I took a deep breath.

Finally he got the message.

I continued to clean until I heard the door open, close, and with a click lock.

"Taemin you've been like this all day."

I kept cleaning.

"You've been moving around cleaning and running about the house not saying a thing. "

Silence.

"Taemin I know somethings bothering you."

More silence.

Maybe he'd go away, maybe he would allow me to run away from my thoughts and fears in peace. Kai has always seen the things that others hadn't and it scares me.

He's dangerous,

he makes me feel things im to scared to dive into.

It makes me wish he'd leave me alone, like they all do.

I scrubbed the plate harder and did not speak. I reached into the cupboard to grab a random glass.

Crash.

Kai grabbed my shoulder and ripped me around to face him grabbing the glass and throwing it on the floor.

He was pissed.

"What the hell is your problem." He growled at me.

"What the hell is your problem." I yelled back.

I was tired and angry and I wanted to take it out on him. I wanted him angry I wanted him to leave.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AROUND. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S MY PROBLEM KAI, YOUR MY PROBLEM. LEAVE ME ALONE, I DONT NEED YOU. I DONT NEED ANYONE." I screamed.

I was exploding simultaneously.

I picked up glasses and began to throw them at him

angry with myself

angry at joon

angry at everyone

and how all of this was my fault in the first place.

I missed jinki

I missed jonghyun.

Everyone just kept leaving.

"GODDAMMIT TAEMIN STOP!" Kai screamed.

I threw myself at him and began to punch him with my good arm. I punched him across his cheek and slammed his body against the floor. He caught my fist and flipped us over. He crossed my arm over my chest I squirmed but he did not move until I calmed down.

When I finally stopped squirming I began to notice

the bruise on kai's cheek,

the bits of broken glass shards on his arms and cheeks.

The large cut on his palm as he moved his other hand to check if I was ok.

He winced from the bruise that was probably spreading on his back,

but that didn't stop him from checking to make sure he wasnt crushing me.

People were banging on the door outside probably from hearing the loud screaming and the breaking of glass.

Yet he was here looking me in the eyes with worry after I took all my pent up emotions out on him.

"Kai, kai im sorry. Kai I hurt you im ok, but I hurt you kai, move get up, your bleeding kai." I was saying a bunch of nothings squirming to check him.

I burst into tears, I had hurt him like that. He looked like a train wreck because I was angry.

I was a coward.

"Tae don't cry please. " he said weakly.

"Please." He whispered

before he slumped over me unconscious. He breathed softly against my neck.

I cried harder.

The door opened suddenly and key minho and tao came inside. I cradled kai closer.

"What the hell happened." Minho said looking around the room in disbelief.

"Oh my god taemin, what the hell did kai do. Did he try to hurt you." Key said defensively.

Tao tried to pull him off me but I gripped him tighter and growled.

"Dont touch him. He's hurt, I hurt him he's hurt." I said absently. Everyone stood awestruck.

"This was you?" Minho said

"Yes it was me."

And id do everything to make sure it never happened again and that I could look at him the same way he looked at me.

With unconditional care.

 

Jjongs pov:

 

 

I had no car and I was carrying jinki around in the middle of the night with his arms legs and mouth restrained. I couldnt look more like a kidnapper then I do now. I searched around the empty alley for something anything when I heard a noise.

"Psst."

I turned to see a kid about 17 or 18 calling me over.

"I wanna help." The boy whispered gaining my attention. I walked over to the boy.

"Oh you got the bad guy." He said quietly

"come on my friends can help." He said.

 "Hey kid how do I know I can trust you." I said not moving.

"My names not kid its jungkook. I saw that guy carrying you in here. I know what he does to people in that place. They never come out, but I was going to come help you when I heard a bunch of noise and glass breaking. Then you actually came out." He explained.

"how come you weren't seen?" I asked. He hesitated looking around.

"I..Im..a mutant." He said quietly and with uncertainty.

" I can turn invisible." He said fading away. He was gone.

"I..im still hear." He reappeared and frantically said.

"Please dont tell anyone, im already seen as weird I dont want to be called a freak too."

"Your not a freak cause you different" I said softly.

I let a white ball of flame appear in my hand. Jungkook looked in awe. Then I said

" being normal is too mainstream anyway."

Authors note: im trying to make taemin a very complex character and I hope I'm doing a good job. And yayyyy the tables have finally turned and new characters shall appear. Let the games begin!!!!! :3