His name will always be minho pt2

THE EARTHS FLAME

Jjongs pov:

 

We sat in the elevator as it traveled down. Anxiety taking over.

"I cant use my powers." Kai said

"None of us can use our powers." Tao said

"Are we gonna die." Taemin spoke.

" we cant teleport out of here with baekhyun, I cant walk into minhos cell, tao cant stop time, you and kai cant fight using your elements." He ranted

"we are going to die here. Hey kai Do you think they have banana milk in heaven?"

" tae...Please just stop talk-" the elevator halted sharply knocking us to the floor.

" I see you have made it this far..."said a dauntingly familiar voice.

It came out through a speaker in the elevator.

"I see Kim jonghyun you have failed to listen. You were warned. Its time for the games to begin." He finished.

The elevator lights shut off and the elevator made a horrible snapping noise. We all went flinging up to the ceiling as the elevator when crashing down.

I heard everyone yelling out before I out.

 

"Jonghyun get up please." Coughed a bloody and bruised kai. I opened my eyes and saw the elevator in ruins. The panels on the ceiling had dented and wires hung careless from where the panels used to be. Tao was holding and unconscious taemin and baekhyun was prying at the elevator doors. The light kept flickering on and off.

"how are we alive." I asked groaning as I got up. My head was killing me.

"Emergency brakes kicked in" said kai.

Taemin began to stir groaning.

"M-my arm." He spoke painfully in a whisper. Kai moved over to him and checked his arm.

"Ahhh dont it hurts, dont touch it please. " taemin pleaded his face scrunching up in pain. Kai backed up and looked at me saying

"It looks like its fractured, and thats not good." My face creased in worry and I felt so stupid. How could I lead us all here to die.

"it's not your fault jonghyun." Tao said softly I began to respond when baekhyun shouted.

"Alright guys we're out I got it opened."

We managed painfully to get out of the death trap that was the elevator and we trudged down yet another empty hallway with cells lining against the walls.

We heard screams of despair and people crying. People sat alone in there cells talking to themselves or the bashed there heads against the windows splattering blood against the glass.

"I guess the large one with the dent in it is minhos." Taemin declared sarcastically holding his arm securely. It was only accurate that the large vaulted cell had minho behind it, he is like super man. We walked towards the large cell cautiously. Clumped together to be safe. When we reached the door I growled angrily.

" how the hell are we going to open this."

" we are so close." Tao said angrily.

"Good thing I have this." Baekhyun limped forward and pulled out a key card and swiped it in front of the scanner. A key pad came out and baekhyun looked at it for a moment before he began to push in numbers.

"Access granted." The door said sliding opened.

"How the hell did you do that?" tae asked.

" I wasnt always a teacher ya know I had a life." Baekhyun replied entering the room.

 

He sat in the middle of the room rocking slightly back and for. He spoke to himself muttering incoherent things while he cried. His knuckles were bloody. We entered the room only to see that. It broke my heart to see him in that state.

"Umma?" he shouted slightly as he noticed our presence. When he saw us he froze.

"Minho I-its me jonghyun." I said softly. He looked at me and for a moment nothing happened he looked at us blankly before his face contorted into absolute fear. He scrambled and threw himself desperately against the wall. He began to bang his head against the wall hard.

"Minho stop." Taemin shouted and minho began to let out a blood curdling, heart breaking sobs.

"YOUR NOT REAL, YOUR NOT HERE, YOU LEFT ME. HE SAID YOU LEFT ME YOUR NOT HEAR." He screamed in between sobs.

"IM BAD YOU LEFT CAUSE IM BAD. DONT LOOK AT ME IM BAD!!!

"imbadimbadimbadimbadimbadimbad, im a bad boy umma always leaves cause im a bad boy everyone leaves cause im a bad boy." He muttered to himself over and over again I approached him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Your not a bad boy minho."I said rubbing circles in his back.

"We need you to come with us to meet someone. " I said softly he nodded slowly and I helped him up. Tao grabbed his hand. I gestured them towards the door. I turned and looked around the room when i saw something round and shiny laying on the bed. I moved to the bed and realised,

it was my ring.

I lifted it up.

"How did this get here." I thought aloud. I heard a metallic lock and the door slammed closed.

"NO!" I shouted barreling towards the door.

"Jonghyun!" I heard tae scream.

"J-just go, get minho to the house ill be ok" I yelled.

"But jon-"I heard kai speak.

"NO THIS WILL NOT BE FOR NOTHING YOU MUST GET MINHO TO THE HOUSE. YOU MUST." I barked.

Silence.

"Ok jonghyun we will go, but you better bet your we are coming back to get you." Taemin replied.

"Language tae." I said softly, humorously. I heard there foot steps fall away.

"How sweet of you to sacrifice yourself." A voice came out the speaker in the room.

"They are gone onew, you lost this time I." said through gritted teeth.

"That's where your wrong my little pup. Ive won already. " the light in the room turned red.

"OXYGEN REMOVAL" spoke a computer voice. I whipped my head around.

No this is not happening.

"I cant believe you forgot"

5

"I thought you were much smarter"

4

"You have misunderstood my intentions"

"I dont want you and your friends to just die."

"I want you all to suffer "

1

 

Taemins pov:

 

I can't really tell you how we made it out we just did some how. I couldn't believe we left jonghyun. Ill never forgive myself if anything happened to him. When we got into the hallway there were guards coming. We were freaking out, we had to get out of there with minho. Tao suddenly got into kickass mode and there was a full out brawl. It was so intense that even when we got out the building we didnt stop moving. Baekhyun immediately teleported us out of the area.

We crashed horribly into the living room falling on our asses. Tao began to vomit blood and was just going nuts. That was the first time kris looked so terrified. Chanyeol came in and Baekhyun burst into tears, I hadnt realised how scared he must have been, how all of them were. I felt a slight pain in my chest as I watched Chanyeol pull baekhyun into his arms and sigh in relief his eyes tearing up slightly.

It made me think about him.

About joon.

It still hurt after three years. I dont think it would ever really stop hurting.

"Its ok taemin." Kai said falling in my line of sight. He wiped at my face causing me to realize, I had been crying. I slowly stood up and backed away turning around to hide myself cradling my arm. He moved over to me softly grabbing my arm examining me while i looked down not meeting his eyes. I could still feel him looking at me but after a moment he had walked away not before saying.

"If you need me you know where to find me."

 

After everyone had calmed down our attention was placed on minho who was completely out of his mind. He was rocking back and forth looking at the wall.

"Tao are you ready?" I asked and he nodded. We moved to the three frozen statues of our friends.

"Minho hyung come here." I said softly. He turned and looked at me for a long moment before he scrambled over to me. He stood cradling himself in his arms tightly.

"Now tao." I called not to loudly to scare minho. Minho looked around with wide eyes muttering softly to himself looking into the distance. Tao waved his hand and slowly chen, lay, and key began to move. Lays head flew forward and he was regaining himself. Chen in a breath and looked around the room shocked.

"Did you do it." Lay said weakly

"Yes" I replied.

"Where is jjong?" Chen asked. I hesitated.

"Lee taemin where is kim jonghyun." He looked at me desperately. I stood frozen, I didnt know what to say.

"He stayed behind. " baekhyun said suddenly through gritted teeth trying to keep himself composed.

"No." He said with disbelief.

"He forced us to leave with out him." Tao answered

"No." He said angrily.

"He was trapped in minho's cell and we couldn't use our powers, he told us to leave." Kai finished.

"AND YOU LISTENED!!" Chen exploded. "YOU LEFT HIM ALONE TO DIE IN A CELL."

chen continued yelling and minho began shaking.

"SHUT THE UP CHEN WE DIDNT LEAVE HIM CAUSE WE WANTED TO. WE DIDNT LEAVE HIM TO DIE WE HAD A IN CHOICE. WE COULD EITHER ALL DIE TRYING TO SAVE HIM OR LEAVE AND SPARE THE REST OF OUR LIVES. HE SACRIFICED FOR US SO YOU BETTER BET YOUR EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO BY MY ING SELF I WILL BRING KIM JONGHYUN BACK." I screamed losing my .

Chen fell silent his jaw clenching.

"Now can we please save key." I said lay nodded as I wiped away angry tears.

"Minho come here please." Lay asked. Minho shook his head.

"Wheres umma. I need my umma. Im scared. Who are you wheres umma." He said his voice shaking.

"He won't hurt you Minho go on. We will find umma later. " I said persuading him. He looked me in the eyes and stood absolutely still before nodding and slowly making his way to lay.

"Can I get your hand." Lay asked weakly. Minho looked at me and I urged him to. He grabbed lays hand cautiously but grabs it nonetheless.

"Look at that person there "he nodded to key. Minho still holding lays had moved a few steps and looked at key. Key was ghostly pale and laid unmoving.

"Call his name minho." Lay said

"Whats his name. "

"You know his name." Minhos face scrunched together in irritation.

He couldn't remember key.

 

Minhos pov:

I dont know him. I don't know them.

I repeated in my head over and over again but as I looked at that pale face, my eyes ghosted over every feature.

I should know him. Everyone stared at me expectantly.

I should know them too I thought.

Suddenly without thought I touched the beautiful man that lay on the table. Running my hands through his hair. Finding the softness familiar.

Then I saw it the necklace on his neck.

I remembered it.

"Dont ever take it off. "

"As long as you love me dont ever take it off. "

He never took it off.

That necklace.

That key.

My key.

I in a breath in realization before saying.

" key"

there was mind numbing silence and then I saw it. His ear twitched.

"Kim kibum."

I said instinctively. suddenly I glowed, then lay, and then key began to glow too. I felt warmth flooding into my veins then it stopped lay let go of my head smiling before he suddenly collasped I turned to him panicking when a hand grasped my wrist. I turned around and came in contact with a pair of feline eyes.

"Minho. "

it hit me hard.

The alley where we met.

That beatiful smile.

That beautiful laugh.

The nagging.

The attitude.

The strength.

The confidence.

The things that made up kim kibum.

The things that had help me be a better man.

All the memories ive ever had of the magnificent creature in front of me came crashing back.

The memories of my friends my family everything came back as I looked into those eyes, that id spend the rest of my life if I could, looking into.

My missing piece to my soul was standing in front of me.

It finally hit me.

choi minho would forever be kim kibums and ,

Choi minho never really had a problem with that.

 

Authors note: so yayyyyyy minhos back but we lost jong but dont worry its just the beginning guys I have so much planned. Minhos pov shows me im a total cheese ball. Any who I hope you enjoyed this chapter and ill be sure to put up the next chapter as soon as possible. 

Later :3