His name will always be minho pt1

THE EARTHS FLAME

Jjongs pov:

 

There was silence in the room. Air thick with fear and tension.

"Kris." Tao said sternly acknowledging kris's intense glare.

"Tao." Kris said sourly jaw clenching.

"Look we dont have time." I snapped sourly. Tao apologized before giving kris a glare and walked over to lay.

"Its been a long time lay." Tao said earning himself a weak but sincere smile.

"Sure has zitao." Tao returned the smile and turned back to me.

"Ive assessed the situation. You need time and I can give it to you." He said I looked at him confused.

" what are you saying." I asked.

"I can freeze both lay and key to give you time to get minho." He said

"You are out you ing mind." Kris snarled. He was livid.

"What's going on." Taemin asked just as confused as me.

"How could suggest that after thst incident!!" Kris screeched. Suddenly disorder broke out and every one started arguing. No one was listening to each other at all.

"COULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE UP AND LISTEN. KEY AND ME ARE GOING TO DIE, WE ARE GOING TO FAIL TO GET MINHO, AND ONEW WILL COME AND KILL US OFF ONE BY ONE. IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR GODDAMN TOGETHER SO HELP ME GOD!!!! Lay yelled shocking everyone into silence.

He was breathing heavily and suddenly his eyes rolled to the back of his head a blood began to leak from his eyes like tears. His body began to jerk and he almost let go of keys hand. Chen had dived over and clamped his hand down on lay and keys hand keeping them connect.

"FREEZE US NOW HES LOOSING CONTROL." chen screemed. The house began to shake and shutter. We all hit the floor and tao raised his hand a second later and time stopped.

Chen lay and key were frozen in time.

 

We gathered our selves off the floor moments later. Taemin was helping kai who collasped into the coffee table during the mini but powerful earthquake that had happened. Chanyeol was comforting baekhyun and kris and tao hadnt looked at each other or said a word since earlier.

I was so tired but I had to get to minho. I had to make things right.

The door suddenly openned and siwon staggered in bloody and bruised.

"Onew wanted me to send you a message." He choked coughing he fell to his knees. He pulled his shirt off and turned around. carved into his back was a message from onew. I looked in horror as I read it.

Dear jonghyun

Its been quite a while so ive just been showering you with gifts lately. Like that bullet to your chest and that gift of seeing the lights go out of keys eyes so I decided heck why not one more. Come get minho if you want but itll have to be over my dead body, or the bodies of all your friends your choice.

Love onew

Kai and taemin lifted up the shivering and shaking siwon and took him into one of the bedrooms.

It hurt so ing much, how could jinki do this. I picked up the mug I had thrown before and threw it again and I was happy that tao hadn't froze it.

The glass shattered against the wall and I knew there was no turning back.

 

We stood in front of the sm asylum. This was it. Either we were leaving here with minho or we were going to die here. I reached under my shirt to fiddle with my necklace only to realize it wasnt there.

When did I lose it?

Where did it go?

I shook those thoughts out my head. He was the enemy.

He wasnt the jinki I knew.

Jinki is gone.

I repeated it over and over again. Hes never coming back.

"Jonghyun are you ready." Taemin asked. I decided to take baekhyun, kai,and tao with me. I left kris and chanyeol to protect key, lay, siwon, and chen. I turned to them and began to speak.

" If anything bad happens I want you all gone with baekhyun you hear me. " I said taemin began to argue when I said

"No buts I will not have you die here today. Baekhyun, chanyeol needs you to make it back to him. If anything happens to me you need to save key, lay, and chen." Silence fell and I motioned for everyone to come on.

 

When we entered it was empty. Strangely empty and I knew something was wrong.

"Hes here." I said softly.

"Stay close." I said and we all clumped together as we began to walk down the long silent empty hall to the elevator. As we walked down the hallway I heard a click and the walls began to close in and spikes began to slide out from the walls.

"Holy ." Screamed tae

"Language tae" I said out of impulse as I started to push them to run to the elevator.

"Tao just freeze the walls." Kai said as we ran.

"Its not working!!!" He screeched

"I cant teleport!!!" Baekhyun screamed as the walls kept getting closer and closer. Kai reached the elevator first and punched the button. The doors began to open and we rushed inside.

All except baekhyun.

He was limping, his ankle twisted in an awkward angle.

"Oh my god hes not going to make it!!!" Tao screamed.

"Like hell he isnt" I said as I shot out the elevator like a bullet.I ran towards a helplessly wobbling baekhyun and threw baekhyun over my shoulder and ran with all might. I could feel how close the spikes were. I could feel the points ghosting against my skin.

  I dived into the elevator and collided with tao, kai, and taemin. The elevator door shut and I rolled off of baekhyun.

"thank you." He said breathlessly I gave him a nod and taemin then said. "

Well that was close. I still dont see the "point" to all of this. " We all turned to look at him. Fighting of a smile at his attempted humor.

"Tough crowd." He pouted and we all began to quietly snigger.

 

 

Authors note: Well hasnt it been along time. Life gets tough sometimes but thankfully im back and im so sorry for that pun but I just had to. It cant be all angst now can it. Theres two parts to this chapter and I might update alot today and tomorrow since I haven't in about a month.