Broken heart beats

THE EARTHS FLAME

Jjongs pov:

 

Im not sure how or when I became fully aware that I was alive. I didnt open my eyes but I new something was terribly wrong. I wasnt dead, but there are worse things then death.

"You can't pretend to be unconscious forever" said a familiar voice. I kept my eyes shut. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't see his face. I felt fingers press against my cheeks softly. The danced on my cheek bones and traced my jaw. I didnt mean for the tear to fall but in the end it did. The fingers wiped at my tears.

" I wish I didnt have to ruin such beauty." Onew said softly. My heart ached.

"Open your eyes jjong." I refused viciously. Pulling my face away from his touch.

This was not jinki.

He angrily grabbed my jaw pulling my forward. My eyes snapped open and I froze. He was inches away from me. His brown eyes scorched my very being. His hair was longer and dark brown. It was pulled back into a ponytail but it did little to hold all the hair that framed his face.

He looked older. Different.

Absolutely breath taking.

"Why.."

I whispered weakly. I wanted to know why he had to do this. Why did I have to suffer by his hands

" because you are nothing more than a mission." He said looking me straight in the eye and smirking.

"And I intend to complete my mission. " he finished.

He released me and walked away leaving me to deal with the pounding of my already shattered heart.

 

Keys pov:

 

I heard him call me and I just knew. He needed me back. I couldn't just leave him behind. I never could let him go.

"Kim kibum." He said and I felt a mind numbing warmth. I opened my eyes and saw minho. He was turned around and his normally wavy long hair was cut. I grabbed his wrist to keep him from slipping out of my sight. Then he turned around, and I saw those big doe eyes id missed.

"Minho." I spoke softly. He shuddered and I knew id never let him go again.

 

"Jonghyuns gone." Taemin told me. They were all broken and bruised. Every one looked tired. So tired.

"He stayed behind for us to get minho to you." Baekhyun said. Another boy with a panda looking face walked up to me. He wobbled horribly but wouldn't stop moving.

"Im tao. Im so sorry, this is just a mess. I came here to help but things only got worse." He swayed dangerously and kris steadied him.

"Kris take him to rest please. Its ok tao I dont blame any of you." After finishing I walked out of the living room Into my room. I needed to get out of these clothes. I grabbed some sweats that I'd never wear outside and entered the bathroom. I shed off my bloody shirt and stared at my reflection. There was a circular scar on my chest. The bullet went straight throught. I shuddered at the memory of the hot metal piercing my flesh.

It was all my fault jjong was gone. If something happened to him its my fault. He sacrificed himself for me. I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't noticed when some one entered the bathroom.

"Kibum." minho wrapped his arms around me.

"Its ok." He said

"No its not. " I answered

"Your right it isnt ok." He said bluntly

"Your so comforting mr. Choi." I snapped back.

It was silent. Suddenly I heard running water. I turned around to find minho shedding off his t-shirt.

"What are you doing."

"Taking a bath."

" thats what i was doing"

"I figured. " he said before closing up on me.

I was pressed against the sink as he towered over me. He ran his hands through my hair and pulled me into his chest. I never really realized how much I missed him until I was pressed against his chest. Hearing his heart.

"Let's bathe together. " he said his voice gruff. I blushed hard but nodded my head.

Moments later we were spooned together in the tub.

"I missed you. " I choked out. All those days, the three years without him, finally came rushing out. I began to sob horribly as minho wrapped his arms around me and began leaving butterfly kisses all over me. Soothing me. I particularly shivered when he kissed the newfound circular scar on my back.

"I missed you too kibum." He said as he cradled me in his arms, pulling me against his chest.

It was one of the best moments of my life.

 

Tao's pov.

 

"Tao stop blaming yourself, your making yourself sick." Yifan said. He didn't know it but that's one partial reason I could barely stand. My powers are passed down. For them to be taken away and then put back hurts me alot more then you could actually think.

The other reason is that this is my fault.

"I was called to help. I failed." I said bluntly.

"Everyone failed. "

"But I had promised."

"Some promises can't be kept."

"But I was supposed to bring them all back!" I shouted angrily.

"Are you talking about jonghyun or are you talking about kyungsoo, suho, and sehun." He shot back.

I froze.

That hurt yifan.

It didnt start right away but when the first tear fell I couldn't stop the others.

"I never wanted to hurt them." I sobbed quietly.

"But you did zitao." He said his voice devoid of emotion.

"Yifan please." I said weakly. He stiffened at hearing me call him by his real name.

"Dont call me that. " he said in a low dark tone.

"Do you hate me so much I cant call you by your real name." I said my voice thick with tears.

"When I came home to find my three closest friends frozen and you gone im pretty sure you lost that privilege. " he said coldly. Why couldn't he just shut up hold me and forgive me. I never meant to freeze them. They were my family I loved them. I had first got my power and I couldn't unfreeze them.

I couldn't make it right.

So no I had no right.

Once again it was all my fault.

I got up from the bed and headed to the door.

"Where the hell do you think your going." Yifan said slamming the door I was opening Shut.

"Im leaving."

"No your not."

"Why wont you let me leave yifan you dont want me here." I growled angrily.

"Did I ever say to leave goddammit. You always leave, I never told you I wanted you gone." He growled back.

"you dont need to you show very clear you dont want me around. You never wanted me here in the first place. Im just complying to your wishes "I snapped back.

"How the could you know what I want!!!" He yelled angrily.

" YOU RIGHT YOU NEVER TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT SO I MUST MAKE MY DECISIONS ON ASSUMPTION. I MUST DO THIS ON MY OWN BECAUSE GODDAMMIT YIFAN I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. WHAT THE DO YOU WANT." I screamed at him completely pissed off.

He roughly grabbed my arm turning me around and pushed me harshly against the door. I raised my hands to punch kick or hurt him anywhere but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the door.

Smash.

his fist went into the wall next to me.

I shook.

He towered over me breathing heavily before doing the unthinkable.

He crashed our lips harshly together. He pressed harshly against and kissed me with such raw emotion I felt weak in the knees. Our tongues clashed and I cluched the front of his shirt.

Yifan ripped me away from the door and pushed me roughly onto the bed before climbing on top of me. He attacked my neck and ran his hands under my shirt. We were so dangerously close to each other, things were spiraling to a place of no returned. Yifan grinded against me causing me to moan loudly in his ear. I didnt understand what was happening. He kissed me once more roughly and sat up. He grabbed my hair roughly pulling me up face to face with him.

" there are reason I am the way I am zitao." He softened his grip but ran his fingers softly through my hair before kissing me softly, languidly.

"Maybe you will know one day."

He let me go completely and climbed off of me. He walked out the room closing the door leaving me with nothing but thoughts of him. I curled up in the bed and just finally let the exhaustion claim me.

I didnt notice when yifan came back, or the fact that he slid in bed with me and craddled me in his arms.

I did notice however when he pressed his lips against my forehead and said in the softest voice i had ever heard him use.

"Im sorry."

 

Author's note: this chapter was me basically building up the emotions and connections. There will be some baekyeol too kyaaa so many ships are sailing!!!! I also have some surprise guests coming in the next few chapters.

later :3