The Start of the Beginning

Nil

Wow, it's getting seriously late over here now. It's like 12:49AM here. I wonder what time I'll finish this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===============TEAM ALPHA===============

The team moved slowly down the corridor, always on their guard. The corridor had many doors, and the worst thing was that, it was long. The walk had to be cautious, since there could always be traps hidden around.

"I hate this building." Luna whispered as they walked pass the first two doors without any incident. Then, there was a roaring from behind and they saw a large ugly ogre, the exact same type as the one that Team Beta had faced. "Oh...My dear god...This is..." She was in shock.

"Run, aim its head! It charges recklessly!" Junsu shouted into their earpieces. 

"Go unnies! Don't stare, please!" Sulli said with urgency. Luna and Victoria snapped out of the dazes that they were in and pelted down the corridor. The first door that they encountered burst open. Luna screamed but Wooyoung was already there, taking out the normal zombie with a shot of his gun. "Shoot its head!" Sulli urged the team.

Nickhun and Victoria were now aiming at its head, shooting continuously as they pitched forward, not looking where they're going towards. Luna recovered and the two were covering the front. Sulli, outside, was fighting to find the heat signals of the zombies. Yes, even if they're dead, as long as they moved, they radiated heat.

"You have to work as a team to kill it! Wooyoung, use your machine gun on it!" Junsu ordered. Wooyoung turned and started firing his bullets. "Come on, it's head. It should be relatively easy to kill...." He was so absorbed with the team that he failed to notice zombies approaching their hide-out. 

"JUNSU!" Jaebum shouted. "Zombies in our territory!" Jaebum cried out. 

Sulli let out a sound filled with fear. Junsu looked outside of their van. The zombies were approaching the van, at a slow pace, since they were after all, 'normal' zombies. Junsu nodded to Sulli and Jaebum and crossed to the front seat of the van. He gunned the engine and drove straight at the zombies. As undead, the zombies didn't even react of move out of the way. Instead, they just moved forward at the same slow pace.

Sulli armed herself with her pistols and a shotgun in case. Jaebum was holding a machine gun and a shotgun was slung around his back. There were two pistols in his pockets. "Shoot!" Junsu shouted. Jaebum and Sulli had winded down one window slightly and were shooting through the mini gap. Junsu increased the van's speed to get away from the zombies.

"YAH, WHAT DO WE DO!" Taecyeon shouted into the earpiece. "JUNSU, JAEBUM-HYUNG, SULLI?!" He continued shouting.

"Team Beta, Team Beta..." Junsu was mumbling under his breath. "Sulli, take over Jay for a short while!" Junsu shouted back as he continued to bang zombies aside and find a quiet spot where there were no zombies around to hide.

Sulli abandoned the window and sat down on one of the chairs there and started to type things into the computer on a built-in table in the van. She typed non-stop and then shouted to them, "TEAM BETA, TEAM ALPHA, YOU'RE HUNDRED METERS APART! GET TOGETHER AND HELP COVER EACH OTHER!"

=================TEAM BETA================

"TEAM BETA, TEAM ALPHA, YOU'RE HUNDRED METERS APART! GET TOGETHER AND HELP COVER EACH OTHER!" Sulli screamed into all eight earpieces.

Team Beta exchanged grim looks and rushed towards wherever they thought Team Alpha was at. They slammed through two large doors and saw Team Alpha battling the large zombie they had earlier. "LOOK OUT!" Junho shouted as he aimed and shot twice into the thing's head. Taecyeon and Amber were covering Junho and Krystal.

Team Alpha were being horded by a series of zombies that suddenly poured out of one door. Amber turned and started shooting all the zombies in the head. The bullets pierced directly through the brain and some green liquid thing sprayed out at the contact. The body fell to the ground, still and motionless. 

The battle with the giant zombie continued. The green-blue blood dripped out of the thing's head, making it look even weirder and creepier, like a halloween costume. Krystal and Luna were both getting freaked out. Then, finally, Junho shot the final shot. With a loud report, the thing fell forward, just as dramatic and extravagant as it's kin had done before.

"That was scary..." Victoria whispered. The girls exchanged dark looks and nodded. They were afraid but they had to go on so that the humans in the world would be safe from the monstrous Rain. He created all of this in hopes of controlling the world but he, in reality, merely controlled the zombies.

"Are you all safe?" Junsu's voice came in, although it sounded weaker than earlier.

"Yeah, we are." Amber replied. "What a relief. Are you alright?" Amber asked.

"We made it." Sulli's voice brought relief to the other girls. "You should travel together unless parting is really necessary, is that clear? You're safer in a big group. More eyes and more ears. Be silent and tread softly, you're on enemy ground. We'll cover you as best as we can..." Yet, her voice was shaky.

"What happened?" Nickhun asked. 

"Jaebum hit his head. The idiot." Junsu answered wearily. "The zombies almost got him if not for Sulli's quick actions." He paused. "We're safe now. Don't worry. We'll get Jay back no matter what."

"Alright, so move out, Teams!" Sulli tried to add a cheer and positive note to her voice but it didn't work very well.

The group of eight hesitantly moved back to the central area, where the elevator was at.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea whether this is alright or not. OMG.I spent almost an hour on it. So you better appreciate it!

Nonetheless, still accepting comments that will help improve our story! (: 

Thanks for reading it! It's been accessdenied typing the story here.

Note: Time now 1:32AM here.