The Beginning

Nil

It's accessdenied here writing. I doubt smanst will write much but I'll try to beg her to. (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Sulli. I'm with Jaebum and Junsu on the north of the city." The girl's voice said in the head communicator.

"This is Team Alpha; Luna, Victoria, Nickhun and Wooyoung. We're on the east, in front of the Mazen Building, ready to take action." The reply was swift.

After a short pause, Team Beta replied. "This is Team Beta; Amber, Krystal, Taecyeon and Junho. We're at the back of the Mazen Building, ready to attack."

"Alright, Rain's got to be in there somewhere." Junsu's voice said. "Sulli, Jaebum and I will be acting as your IT backup. We'll be scanning the area in front of you before you move out, are you clear? Sulli's in charge of Alpha, Jaebum in charge of Beta. The signal's all clear. MOVE OUT TEAMS!"

Team Alpha scuttled through the entrance, banging straight in. It was strangely empty. "LUNA, ABOVE YOU!" Sulli screamed into their ear sets. The team looked up with their guns and shot the weird sticking green zombie to the ground. "They're coming in a horde! Cover each other!" Sulli warned.

"Victoria, duck!" Nickhun shouted as a zombie swiped the air above her when she ducked. Nickhun shot his silver revolver straight in the zombie's head. "To hell with you." Nickhun said, annoyed. He turned his attention back to the oncoming zombies.

"We have to move on." Wooyoung said knowingly. "Sulli, which way do we go. The fastest way to get up there?"

"You'll have to go to the main hall." Sulli stated. "It's straight ahead. You just keep going straight. Chances are, you'll meet Beta."

"We got it." Luna said. The team scuttled past the already rotting corpses of the zombies and through a large archway into a fancy looking corridor. "Stay on guard, guys, this corridor doesn't look very friendly." She said.

============TEAM BETA=============================

"What kind of back entrance is this?!" Krystal cried out in disgust. The door was glass but when they entered, the place was like a throwing ground. There were a lot of destroyed zombies' bodies on the ground. It was sick and gory. "Oh. My. God." She whispered. Standing just straight ahead was an at least ten foot tall modified zombie. It looked like an ogre-troll thing. 

"SHOOT!" Jaebum screamed at them. Amber and Taecyeon were both already shooting with all they had. Taecyeon carried a large machine gun and was firing every shot at the zombie. Junho himself carried a shotgun and was smashing every single powerful shot into the sick and disgusting zombie.

"OH MY GAWD!" Krystal screamed and shot non stop at the zombie. 

"RUN!" Amber shouted, grabbing Krystal and pulling her along. The zombie was heading straight for them. "WHERE'S ITS' WEAK SPOT? JAEBUM! JUNSU!" She shouted into her ear piece.

"I'm analyzing it...." Jaebum was freaking out. Junsu was tapping his chair impatiently. "ITS THE HEAD, AIM THE FREAKING HEAD!"

Amber aimed the head immediately and shot non-stop accurately. Junho was accurate as well but Taecyeon was just shooting around the head area. Krystal was screaming as she shot behind, not caring where she hit. "KRYSTAL, FOR GOD'S SAKE, DAMMIT AND YOUR LIFE, CALM DOWN AND SHOOT PROPERLY!"

Krystal stopped screaming but she was still pale as they ran together away from the zombie. "COME ON, ALMOST...It's going down..." Jaebum shouted into the ear piece. 

Jaebum was right. The thing had been spewing blood from its head as it rushed at them with its stick but now, it fell tragically and dramatically to the ground. "That was...scary...." Taecyeon gasped.

Junho and Amber were both breathing hard. "Come on, you guys have to move on. Alpha's facing trouble." Junsu ordered. The four Beta members gathered themselves together and moved towards the center of the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? Like I said, it was inspired from a video game....It's not gory yet but it will be soon.

Since this is just the entrance...

Oh, and I don't bear any grudges against Rain. It's just that i needed someone to be the bad guy and my friend suggested rain, not that she has anything against him either. So, if you like rain, just imagine him to be someone else.

This is a fanfic after all, so do keep this in mind. This is mere fictional work and it's not suitable for children below the age of fourteen at the very least.

Thanks for spending time to read anyway! Do comment! (: