Arrival of the Four Stars Part 2

Bring Me To Tioman

The four of them make their way around the bus terminal. Then, there is a place that catches Hyorin's eyes. Speech bubble: OH!

 

Hyorin immediately approaches the place with the cameraman following her.

 

"It's a motel! We can take a short nap here!" Hyorin exclaims. The other 3 casts turns towards her.

 

Kikwang decides to check the small motel as well, "They even have a reflexology!" Caption: This is Heaven!

 

Kikwang shows the reflexology brochure to Soohyun, "Hyung! Let's get a 30 minutes foot reflexology!"

 

Soohyun furrows his eyebrows as he checks the prices of the reflexology, "I don't think we can..."

 

Hyorin intercepts, "The rate for the room is cheap! I need a nap after the plane ride."

 

Soohyun chuckles, "Why do we even need to spend money on a room for a few hours? There are an abundance of seats, we can just take a nap there."

 

"Can we book a room for 2 hours and then we'll go for lunch?" Hyorin asks Soohyun.

 

"Remember we have a budget for this trip? We can't spend the money all we want," Soohyun explains.

 

Hyorin puckers her lips, "So stingy. I just want to take a rest for 2 hours and it's not even expensive." Caption: Stingy Soohyun?

 

"I'm not being stingy. I'm just saving for our real trip. Why spend money on unnecessary things? You will know what I mean when we reach the island," Soohyun defends himself.

 

“But it’s not even expensive. I’m sure we can afford it without even overspending. Come on, it’s just for 2 hours,” Hyorin says in exasperation.

 

“It’s not worth it. We can use the money for something better in Tioman Island. Let’s not spend money on unnecessary things,” Soohyun asserts. Hyorin exhales slowly and purses her lips.

 

“Oh, come on.” Hyorin blows a raspberry.

 

Kikwang laughs nervously, “This situation isn’t going so well.”

 

Sora decides to step in, “Guys, how about this? Let’s have breakfast first and we can decide on what to do after we have our breakfast. And if Hyorin wants to rent a room for an hour, then it’s up to her.” Caption: Sora to the rescue!

 

Kikwang immediately agrees, “I agree with Sora noona. Furthermore, I’m hungry so let’s have breakfast.” Speech bubble: I just want to eat T.T And so, Soohyun and Hyorin agree to have breakfast first.

 

The four of them are having their breakfast at a nearby Subway. However, there is something amiss between them. All of them are eating quietly. Caption: Awkward situation! Soohyun keeps on giving his groupmates awkward glances. Speech bubble: I hope you are eating well.

 

Without hesitation, Sora feeds Hyorin some of her sandwich in which Hyorin takes a bite without reluctance. Hyorin looks at Sora and gives her a grateful smile. Speech bubble: Thank you, unnie!

 

Sora then notices a sauce stain on Kikwang’s shirt and offers him a napkin. “Thank you,” Kikwang mutters before wiping off the stain on his shirt. Caption: Sora umma taking care of her children. And so, they have a quiet breakfast.

 

After their awkward first breakfast together, they are discussing on what to do while waiting for their bus.

 

“It’s almost 10.30am. What should we do to fill our time?” Hyorin breaks the silence.

 

“I think we can explore this bus terminal more and probably get more food in case we get hungry in the bus. How long is the bus ride again?” Kikwang turns to Soohyun.

 

“It will take about 4 to 5 hours,” Soohyun checks the bus tickets.

 

“Yes, we definitely need to have some finger food,” Kikwang nods. Speech bubble: I’m always hungry T.T

“That sounds good. We’ll buy something to eat later,” Soohyun agrees.

 

“Hyorin, are you going to rent a room to rest for an hour?” Sora asks.

 

“Hmmm…” Hyorin taps her chin, “I’ve thought about it. Probably Soohyun oppa is right. It will be a waste to rent the room for an hour. Let’s just wait at the benches in the departure hall.”

 

Soohyun nods in approval. Caption: Problem Solved!

 

And so the four of them spends the rest of their time at the departure hall while waiting for their bus. All four of them are using their phones. Caption: Busy with their phones... But it's quiet... Why aren't you guys talking to each other?

 

"Honestly, I still feel awkward around them," Kikwang laughs sheepishly. Caption: Why?

 

Kikwang continues, "It takes time for me to warm up and be comfortable with people. But I hope that when time goes by, I'll open up to them."

 

~

 

"No one can disturb me when I'm playing my mobile game," Hyorin nonchalantly says. Caption: Aigooo~

 

Time: 12:15

 

15 minutes before they are supposed to board the bus, the four of them are already gathered at the boarding bay.

 

"It feels like we are boarding a plane," Hyorin laughs.

 

Caption: And finally, they board the bus.

 

Hyorin and Sora sit together while Soohyun and Kikwang sit behind them.

 

"Tioman, here we come!" Hyorin cheers with Sora cheering along. Caption: Their 4 hours trip to Tioman begins!

 

During the 4 hours bus ride, Hyorin who is listening to her own music player, Kikwang who covers his face using his cap and Sora are deeply sleeping. Caption: Exhausted from the plane ride and the long wait.

 

Caption: Wait, what is Soohyun doing? Soohyun is spotted reading a guide book. Once in awhile, he peers out of the bus window and appreciates the scenery. In the end, he falls asleep while holding on to his guidebook. Caption: Zzzzz...