Kikwang's Teaser

Bring Me To Tioman

Kikwang is trying to squeeze everything in his backpack while Yoseob is observing him intently.

 

"Do you have to bring all those?" Yoseob gestures towards Kikwang's different skincare products.

 

"I need them." With a grunt, Kikwang manages to zip his backpack.

 

"It's not going to be that bad right? I mean, I know it's sunny there but it won't really affect your skin right?" Yoseob asks.

 

"It’s advisable to prepare everything. Who knows the rest might need them as well? And I need to take care of my skin," Kikwang pushes his backpack aside and plops on his bed.

 

~.~

 

Kikwang wipes his sweat on his forehead and looks at the camera, "It's really hot right now and I'm sweating like crazy. For those who are intending to visit a tropical island, please bring along a small towel to wipe your sweat and drink lots of water or you'll get dehydrated."

 

Hyorin who is dragging her feet behind Kikwang whines, "I need water. Someone please give me water or I'll faint."

 

Kikwang gestures towards Hyorin while still looking at the camera, "And this is why you need water all the time or you'll become whiny like Hyorin."

 

"Yah oppa! I heard that!" Hyorin furrows her eyebrows.

 

“Besides that, in this hot climate, it is also important to apply your sunscreen lotion,” Kikwang fishes out his sunscreen lotion from his backpack.

 

Hyorin catches up to Kikwang, “Oh god, oppa. This is not a beauty programme for goodness sake. Just give me some water, will you?”

 

~.~

 

“I’m an idol. Taking care of our skin is vital,” Kikwang says before he falls asleep on his bed.

 
Introducing...