Arrival of the Four Stars Part 1

Bring Me To Tioman

Note: The words in purple are interviews. 

 

 

Location: Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Time: 06:00

The city of Kuala Lumpur is bathed in the glow of morning sun. The warm rays of the morning sun spills light all over the airport. After clearing the checkpoint, the four casts walks out of the arrival hall where a small crowd of fans are eagerly waiting for them; waving banners to welcome them.

 

Kikwang, being the first one to walk out, gives the fans a good morning wave which caused squeals of excitement to erupt from the crowd of fans. The cameraman films the whole scene and the camera is directed towards Kikwang, “I feel so honoured to be welcomed by such good responses. This really made my morning.”

 

The fans are in uproar when Soohyun walks out. Soohyun gives the fans a polite bow before he approaches Kikwang. The camera is then directed towards Soohyun, “We have a lot of fans here! I am so happy.”

 

Sora and Hyorin walk out of the arrival hall simultaneously, accompanied by the fans’ cheers. They give the fans a friendly wave and a beautiful morning smile before they gather around with Soohyun and Kikwang. The cameraman films them.

 

“Where are we going now?” Sora asks.

 

Soohyun checks the guidebook he is holding on to, “We will be heading towards the bus terminal where we will buy our coach tickets. There’s actually a 9am bus to Mersing and if we make our way there now, we can catch that bus.”

 

“But why are we going there early? Aren’t we leaving for Tioman Island tomorrow? I’m sure there are buses later in the day. In the meantime, we should check out Kuala Lumpur,” Hyorin suggests.

 

Soohyun stops to think.

 

“I’m thinking of spending more time in Mersing. There are things to do there as well. We can shop here before we return to Korea,” Soohyun finally says.

 

Hyorin furrows her eyebrows. Caption: Will there be an argument between them?

 

Hyorin just shrugs, “Okay then. We’ll see what we can do there.”

 

“Let’s go, guys!” Soohyun keeps his guidebook in his backpack. The four of them makes their way to the bus terminal.

 

Location: Bus Terminal

Time: 07:00

 

The four casts arrive at the slightly crowded bus terminal an hour later. They immediately find the bus counter to purchase their bus tickets. Soohyun, being the leader of the group, liaises with the person who handles the bus tickets. The cameraman films the interaction between Soohyun and the bus counter person.

 

"Uh... Four tickets to Mersing," Soohyun speaks in English.

 

"What time?"

 

"9am?"

 

The person checks the bus ticketing system and shakes her head, "Sold out, sir."

 

"What?" Soohyun cannot hide his shock. Speech bubble: This can't be...

 

"The earliest bus available is at 12.30pm," the person continues.

 

Soohyun scratches his head and speaks in Korean, "Oh no, what should we do?"

 

Soohyun thinks for awhile before making a decision. He then speaks to the person, "I'll take the 12.30pm bus. 4 tickets."

 

The person processes the bus tickets and he pays him for the tickets. After getting the bus tickets, he walks gingerly to the others. Speech bubble: Hope the others don't mind.

 

The others are waiting patiently for Soohyun to get the bus tickets. Kikwang is applying sunscreen lotion on his arms and face. He also offers Sora his sunscreen lotion. Speech bubble: Here you go, noona. Without hesitation, Sora applies it on her arms and face as well. Hyorin is sitting on a corner and focusing on her mobile game. Speech bubble: I’m so bored. Sora is the first to notice Soohyun's return.

 

"So how is it?" Sora smiles.

 

"Bad news, guys," Soohyun bites his lips. All of the attention are diverted to Soohyun.

 

"We can't board the 9am bus since the tickets are sold out. So, the earliest bus we can board is 12.30pm," Soohyun says.

 

"That's not as bad. We will have time to eat and rest here," Kikwang nods.

 

Hyorin raises her hand, "I have a question. Do we have time to explore Kuala Lumpur?"

 

"It's better if we stay here and the bus terminal is far from the city centre," Sora voices out her opinion.

 

"I agree with Sora-sshi," Soohyun agrees.

 

Soohyun sighs into the camera. "Why are you sighing?" The PD-nim asks.

 

"I'm quite upset that my plan doesn't go smoothly and we haven't even start our trip."

 

Caption: What is your initial plan?

 

"Before this trip, I researched on what to do in Mersing. I was planning to bring the rest to their beach but I guess, we won't have time to do that so I'm disappointed."

~

Hyorin looks directly at the camera and shrugs, "Honestly, I don't mind if our bus got delayed. But... What are we going to do here for 3 and a half hours? We could at least explore what's out there right?"

~

"We can finally eat! I'm starving!" Kikwang laughs it off.

~

"It doesn't really bother me. At least we will get there right? That's the most important thing." Sora nods.


Caption: What will they do to fill up their time?