Chapter 6

Tyrant or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum had her eyes widened. His lips moving onto hers, which made the girl back to reality.

A slap was thrown to Hanbin. "What the !? Look, I'm not that certain of cheap girl who everyone could kiss or touch all the time and you, ing Kim Hanbin, I never allow you to touch me whenever you want to!"

Hanbin saw her tears. . It shouldn't be like this. "I'm sorry." He's seriously feeling like a real jerk right now. He kissed his own friend, not sure if she still put him on her list of friends either.

She laughed at disbelief. "Sorry? That's all? Go away from my life, go to hell. Do not ever come to my sight." With that, she left. He rubbed his face, feeling dissapointed to himself.

---

Areum approached the boys. "Hey. Do guys, um, see Yunhyeong, perhaps?" Jinhwan frowned. Not because of her question, but her swollen eyes.

"You cried, did you?" Shot. How great of life.

She scoffed. "Cried? Me? For what, don't be ridiculous." you are the ridiculous one, stupid. 

Jinhwan cleared his throat. "Yunhyeong is at the library. Probably he is still there."

She realized the best person to talk to is Yunhyeong. Even though she's closer to Jiwon, she's more open to Yunhyeong. She opened the library door and found herself surprised. There was Junhoe and Hanbin, too.

She cleared . "Um, Jun, do you-"

"Hyung, I'll catch you later." with that, Hanbin left without even took a glance at her.

Junhoe walked towards her. "What's up, Reum?"

"Uh no, I wanted to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter