Chapter 1

Tyrant or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh, I guess this is just okay, huh?" Areum asked to the other Areum-over the mirror.

Then she noticed the clock at her bedroom. 7.03.

"DANG!" quickly she rushed towards the door, running hurriedly to the main door, "Oppa, I'm going, love you!" there, she skipped her breakfast. What a morning.

---

"Where's the principal's office, geez." she just walked over here to there, but STILL couldn't find the room that currently she looking for.

Song Areum, the newcomer from US just apparently started her not-so-good school routines in Korea. She just moved here 2 weeks ago and here she is, the new school. Well, her name is actually Angela Song, but due to the Koreans' pronouncation she changed it to the Korean one.

The reason she moved? Such a lame reason, but yes, she moved because of her brother's work.

She bumped into someone. .

"What the hell- oh hey, are you new? I don't think I've seen you before." asked the boy. Kim Jiwon, said the name tag. "Uh, well, yes."

"Then what are you doing here? I......thought newcomers should go to the principal's office first." He stracthed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I know, but could you please tell me where's the office? I've been wandering around for like fifteen minutes right now." She let out a sigh.

"Nice Korean accent you had, sounds kinda similar with American, you know. But here, let me show you the directions. From here, just go left then walk straight and you'll find the sign." too fast explanation, boy.

"I'm actually a newcomer from there, for your information. Anyway thank you so much, I owe you." before left she smiled to him, which answered by his small eyes and cute bunny teeth.

---

"Um hi, my name is Song Areum. Nice to meet you." the awkward atmosphere she felt, just wow. Everyone stared at here in awe.

"Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter