Chapter 4

Tyrant or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum’s morning routines are just simple. Wake up, take a bath, dress up nicely, take a breakfast, go to school, greets everyone she met- which made everyone has their loves for her increasing.

When she reached her locker and opened it, she had her jaw dropped.

This is cruel. How could they do this to her? Her locker right now is yes, stuffy, but full of trashes. Ball-shaped papers, dirt over her books, and the snacks that were her presents had its wrapper opened, of course it made her locker so dirty.

“What’s going on, sis?” its Jiwon. Thank god. She hugged him, which made the boy surprised. Everyone stared out in confusion for both- Areum’s locker and the pair’s moves. He couldn’t help but caressed her back warmly. “Now spill, Areum.”

Even though she shaked her head, her eyes let out tears came, which made his uniform wet. “Why is this coming to me? What did I do?”

“No, they’re just jealous

. You’re everyone’s favorite, okay? Look, they do care about you,” he pointed the students that surrounded them with his chin even though she couldn’t see it. “Just don’t care about it, we’re all here for you.” Jiwon is indeed a good brother wanna be. Then she nodded, released the hug and faced him with a small smile plastered over her pretty face.

“Now lets go to class, let them be, sis.”

---

“Areum, are you okay?”

“Hey, we’ll find out who it was, okay? Are you doing good?”

“Don’t worry, Areum, we’re at your side.”

She smiled at everyone in class, “Thank you so much, you guys are the best.”

“OMG AREUM, THEY FOUND IT OUT!!!”

“What? They who? Found out what?”

Soyeon showed Areum her phone. There was a video played. A girl in front of her locker just messed up, then turned her back in attempt to go, and her face got captured by the camera. Lee Serin. She sighed.

“Where did you got this?” she asked in confusion. “Yunhyeong.”

Still in disbelief, she shaked her head. Why did she do that?

---

The gossip really spreads that fast. All of the students know, including the sunbaes and hoobaes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter