Chapter 2

Tyrant or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim.........Hanbin?" she blinked a few times, then shaked her head. "Hi. I guess you know my name." She smiled awkwardly to him. Soyeon had her jaw dropped since his arrival there.

"Can I sit here? My friends told me to go away, I guess you guys know the reason."

"Yeah, yeah, you could, we're done anyway." Soyeon quickly gave her a 'lets-get-out-of-here' look.

"Huh? But I don't think your-"

With a heavy hearted, she left the cafetaria after just ate her meal one or two spoons. She really wanted to blame Soyeon for everything but she couldn't, Soyeon is just too adorable.

"Excuse me, Miss Soyeon, but I didn't even grab my breakfast, and right now I skip my precious meal? Don't you know how hungry I am right now?" She made a pitiful expression which made Soyeon laughed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be near him, seriously."

"But....why? And why did you tell me to stay away from Kim Hanbin?"

Soyeon let out a sigh, "he's a bad person, he's a tyrant. No one wanted to be friend with him except his group, and the queenkas-you can call them that- they tried to flirt with them, Hanbin specifically."

"I can't believe it, I mean I could be friends with everyone and then I could decide whether they're a good friend for me or not."

"Look, its not like I don't allow you to be friend with him, I just want you to be safe, you're my friend at all."

She gave Soyeon a comforting smile, "its okay, I understand. Now if you let me, I need to go to the bathroom."

---

She let out a deep sigh, closing her eyes. Is he that bad?

"What are you doing here?" a not so familiar voice asked.

Automatically her eyes open, facing the owner of the voice. Kim Hanbin. "Hey. I just, I don't know, stressed out, probably?" She let out a small laugh.

"Do you know what? I know that your friend told you to stay away from me." He smiled bitterly.

She blinked at confusion. How could he know? "I don't care though, unless I see it with my eyes." She smiled, "you know what? I didn't grab my breakfast and now I need to skip my meal because my friend wanted to avoid you."

"You could be sick. Stupid." Before she could say anything, he left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter