Chapter 5

Tyrant or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YJ? Who?

"Hey Soyeon, do you know anyone with the initial YJ? In this school?"

She frowned. "Uh.....Young Jae? Yoo.....Jung? Ye.....na? I don't know. Why?"

Areum gave her the note. "Look." After 5 seconds, she frowned.

"You know what? I only could think about Hanbin. Probably it was him."

She scoffed. "Don't talk nonsenses, Young Lady. And YJ isn't his initial." and no way it was him. He's a jerk anyway.

A certain someone approached their seats. "Soyeon, do you mind if I borrow your friend for a while? There's something I need to talk to." It's Hanbin.

"I don't have anything to talk to you. Jerk." He clenched his jaw. "But I do have. Please."

She let out a small laugh. "A jerk just begging to me? Whoa. What an earth." Without saying anything, he grab her wrist and dragged her to the rooftop.

"What the hell, Kim Hanbin!?"

"Look. I'm sorry for what happened to you earlier. But please, stay away from me because-" before he continue, she slapped him.

" you!! I don't want to be near you either! Don't you ever show your face in front of me!"

He let out a deep sigh. I'm sorry.

---

"Come on, Junhoe, give me my book back!" The boy mentioned just laughed.

"No way, I'm studying right now, Miss Areum." She scoffed. "But I am studying, too!!"

"But you are smart enough, ha."

"Even a genius-" Donghyuk cut her word, "

Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter