Chapter 11 -Vampires DON'T Love-

Arranged Marriage?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry, everyone. I've been busy since school has and I have a huge load of homework all the time. So I will try to update once a month or maybe when I have the time to update. Once again I'm sorry I can't update frequently. Enjoy this chapter for the mean time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

started Kris' Point Of View

I really wished there was a lycanthrope in my office at that particular moment. For the second that Tao left my office, I flew into a silent rage, my anger was consuming me.

What was wrong with me?! Something is happening to me. And truthfully, not only was I angry, but I was scared a bit as well. I knew there was only one person I could call about this. I snatched up my mobile and with trembling fingers, found the person I was looking for. I almost broke my phone in the process.

 

"Kris?" Chanyeol's deep voice answered in a concerned tone. I knew he wasn't expecting my call, he was on a very dangerous mission to try and see what the lycanthrope's were doing. But this was very urgent.

"Sorry, Yeol. I know I said I wouldn't call you, but this needs discussing." I said quickly.

"Of course, if you need to talk to me, I can talk. Besides, I'm safe in my hotel room at the moment." He responded.

 

My lips trembled as I spoke the words. "I...Something is wrong with me." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked quickly, obviously worried.

"Well, physically I am all right, but emotionally, I'm...a wreck." I told him, feeling almost childish for complaining about this. I was overreacting. Nothing was wrong!

"What happened? Did someone poison you? Are you ill?! Did a wound get infected?!!" Chanyeol asked, still concerned. I ran a hand through my hair nervously.

 

"No, nothing like that. It's my fiance. Huang Zitao. Son of Huang Yueling." I answered. I heard Chanyeol pause on the other end.

"As in, Her Royal Highness, Queen Huang Yueling?!" He asked after a few moments.

"The one and only." I sighed into the phone.

"You're engaged to her son?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Yes. I found out a month ago, 2 days after you left. Yes, it's an arranged marriage and no, I didn't have any say in it." I responded.

"Okay. What's your problem with him?" Chanyeol asked. At this point, another surge of rage went through me and I got up and walked briskly around my office to calm myself down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter