Stay With Me (Final)

Stay With Me

It’s been a month since Hyorin left Korea and put Taeyang in the darkest of his life. No sign about Hyorin, he couldn’t do anything to get her back. It’s depressing and stressing. The other members alternately visit or accompany him to reduce his sadness. It worked, but just a little bit. Taeyang kept isolate himself in her studio and apartment.

“Why am I the maknae? Aish, hyungs really can’t let me happy for a while.” Seungri sputtered while parking his car in front of coffee shop. He was in the middle of Bigbang’s meeting with the hyungs, but they want to drink some caffeine so they ended up make Seungri do it for them. Poor maknae. It started rain, he rushed to enter the coffee shop and there’s another hand reach the door handle when he already pull the door handle.

“Oh, Seungri.” Hyorin startled. They saw each other. They finally meet after a month ago, Hyorin disappeared after Seungri told her everything about Taeyang and Yuri. As soon as Seungri saw Hyorin, he asked so many questions.

“Noona, what are you doing here? Noona, how have you been? Noona, are you okay? You look skinny, noona are yo—” Seungri bombed Hyorin with his questions. He felt happy Hyorin is back, but he felt curious too where Hyorin was.

“You always talk so much.” Hyorin pinched Seungri’s hand. He grimaced and let Hyorin enter coffee shop then close the door for them, such a gentleman. They sat in black sofa near the window.

“Running errands?” Hyorin asked while she looking the menu.

“How did you know that?” Seungri felt embarrassed. Did he look like the hyung’s slave? Hyorin laughed, that’s the perks of being maknae.

“Noona, seriously.. Where did you go? Are you running from Taeyang hyung?” Seungri random guessed.

“What? Who said that?” Hyorin frowned.

“Because you barely left after that event.”

“I’m on Japan, I went there for work. Actually I was going to tell you that day but I forgot. Now for my apologies, just pick everything. I’ll pay it for you.”

“Eyyy~ what are you doing, noona?”

“Don’t be so innocent, just pick what they want and what you want. And don’t forget to buy sandwich.” And please give it to Youngbae. Hyorin continue her sentence silently.

“Oh, Taeyang hyung’s favourite is sandwich! Noona..” Seungri looked surprise but he follow Hyorin’s advice. He was about to go to the counter to order then he saw someone come in.

“Noona!” Woo Bin walked closer to them, he waved to Hyorin and smiled to Seungri.

“Woo Bin-ssi.” Seungri fizzed. His eyes followed Woo Bin’s motion.

“Woo Bin-ah anyiongg~” Hyorin smiled brightly and hugged him then pat his back. Seungri witnessed the scene and started to process it in his head.

This is not good.
I must report it to hyung.

 

“Hyung, hyung, hyung!” Seungri rushed in the studio where the hyungs were. But there’s only G Dragon inside the room. He turned his head, look at Seungri with annoyed face. Seungri is always noisy.

“What? Why? Did you make trouble again?” Jiyong back to his paper continued write lyrics. He’s too lazy to respond Seungri.

“Animida hyung, I just met Hyorin noona.” Seungri looked excited while he put the coffees on the table. He reached a chair and moved it closer to Jiyong.

“Huh? Where it was?” Jiyong showed some interest. It was big news, it means Hyorin has back to Korea after long run away from his friend. Youngbae.

"At the coffee shop, but hyung.. Hyorin noona came with Woo Bin-ssi, are they in some special relationship? Are they dating?”

“Ya!! You should be careful with your mouth, do you want to die?” Jiyong yelled. Seungri never control his mouth.

“Where were you met Hyorin, Seungri-ah?” Youngbae have heard their conversation about minutes ago. Jiyong startled then gazed at Seungri. His gaze told that Seungri has to explain it to Youngbae.

Youngbae waited in silent.

“Ah, oh, umm.. hyung..” Seungri gasped, Seungri scratched his hair even though it wasn’t itchy.

“Where’s Hyorin?” Youngbae deeper his voice. It sounded like a command not a question.

“At the coffee shop that three blocks from this building, but hyung—.” Before Seungri completed his sentence, Taeyang runs out.

"Youngbae-aaaaaah!”  Jiyong called him but too late.

 

Taeyang started to rush his engine to the coffee shop, there’s no time to be slow. He has to meet Hyorin as soon as possible. After 15 minutes driving, Taeyang finally arrived, without hesitation he enter the shop while he catch of his breathe. But there’s no Hyorin existence. Instead of Hyorin, he found Woo Bin.

“Oh, hyung!” Woo Bin surprised by Taeyang appearance. Taeyang manage to calm but end up asked in  hurry, “Where’s Hyorin? I need to meet her.”

“Eh? Hyorin noona just left by 15 minutes ago.” Woo Bin told him and added, “She said she’ll meet you.”

“What? What did you say?” Taeyang wasn’t sure with what Woo Bin said.

“It’s true, hyung. Hyorin noona said she’ll meet you before she left this place.”

“I’m gonna follow her if it’s true!” Taeyang half screamed out of excitement, he runs out from the café but suddenly back to Woo Bin.

“Yah, I’ll call you later. Gomawo, I’m going!” Taeyang hugged Woo Bin and disappeared like a flash.

In the road Hyorin’s place Taeyang trapped on traffic jam, luckily it wasn’t so long so he could arrive within hour and rushed to Hyorin apartment. With his heart fast beat, he pressed the door bell impatient.

“Who’s that?” Hyorin opened the door and she found Taeyang in front of her. They looked each other for a moment. Hyorin still surprised with what she saw, it’s Taeyang!

Taeyang barely hugged her tightly, “I’m really sorry…” Hyorin kept silent but she didn’t pushed Taeyang or reject him.

“I was wrong, I made a big mistake. Please forgive me. I’ll tell you everything, I can explain it. There’s something misunderstanding, that day.. Yuri and I—”

“I know…”she cut off Taeyang explanation.

“What?” Taeyang leisured his hug and looked at Hyorin’s eyes. Deeply.

“Seungri told me everything.” Hyorin smiled, Taeyang felt increasingly confuse.

“Seungri? But he—”

“Yuri-ssi wasn’t include in his plan to make us meet in your waiting room. That’s out of his plan.”

Seungri did a big thing for them

“You must be thankful to Seungri, oppa..” Hyorin push herself into Taeyang’s embrace. Taeyang responded her, he hugged her full of love and warm.

“What? Did you call me oppa?” Taeyang seems surprise because of the happiness.

“Why? Can’t I call you oppa? You don’t like it?” Hyorin pretended to pout, it made Taeyang laughed and hugged her tighter.

“Call me oppa, call me oppa as much as you want.” They hugged each other, they even didn’t realize how bright their smile.

He kissed top of Hyorin’s head and whispered, “I love you, I love you so much.”
Hyorin buried her face into Taeyang’s embrace. He’s the man whom she loves endlessly. He’s the love that Hyorin always craving for, and here he is.. back to hug and protect her like he used to do. Taeyang Hyorin’s hair, smooth and full of warm.

“Please stay, please stay with me. I won’t let you go anymore.”

“Then don’t let me go, again..”

 


 

finally.

thanks for your subscribe and vote.

this is the final chapter hope you enjoy it

and don't forget to read my other story XD