Stay With Me 4

Stay With Me

Kiko known as G-Dragon’s girlfriend is years good friend of Hyorin. Both of the girls arrange the date to hangout together near Apgeujong.

“You two looks real.” Kiko said while she replay Taeyang’s 1 AM music video.

“…..” Hyorin kept stirred her coffee.

“Whoaaa, this mv looks so natural. Didn’t you feel nervous?” She feel amazed with her bestfriend’s bed scene, but out of that she feel proud because Hyorin is great actress.

“Of course, but I have to be professional. Youngbae had workhard and I won’t ruined his great work.” Hyorin halfhearted answer, its half lied. She can tell how hot and passionate that kiss. She even can’t sleep for the next three days after filming, Taeyang’s scent kept lingering her whole body, the scent that she used to smell.


“Rrrrrrrrr…rrrrrrrrr…..” Kiko’s cellphone vibrate sign of incoming call. Its from Jiyong, her boyfriend. Taeyang’s bestfriend for life,  Bigbang’s leader, G-Dragon.

She turn on the speaker to let Hyorin hear their conversation.

“Oppa~”

“Jagi-nun odiya?”

“I’m at caffee with Hyorin.”

“Can I come?” Jiyong asked innocently, Kiko didn’t answer and turn her head to Hyorin.

“Of course you can come, Jiyong-ssi.” Hyorin answered.

“Oh, thankyou so much. I’ll be there soon.”

“Oppa, take care. Please drive safely.”

“Arraso, wait for me.”


Actually, Kiko and Jiyong got to know each other because of Hyorin and Taeyang. They usually had double date but after Taeyang and Hyorin break up it doesn’t mean their friendship is break too. Love and friendship is different thing but important.

Hyorin still calm, she didn’t feel suspicious about anything until he saw Youngbae enter the caffee with Jiyong, they move closer to Hyorin and Kiko’s seat.

“Can we sit here?” Jiyong greeted them brightly, tried to make the situasion comfortable.

“O..of course, please have a sit.” Hyorin replied awkwardly. She realized why Jiyong sudden call Kiko and asked if he can join them. This is the reason.

Youngbae sit in front of Hyorin.

“Caramel macchiato, as always.” Youngbae’s comment made Hyorin back to her sense, he pointed the ceramic glass in front of Hyorin. Yepp, caramel macchiato is one of Hyorin favorites.

“Umm, yeah.” She smiled. Still awkward. To be honest, Hyorin is happy to see Taeyang after two months they did the filming. But in the other hand, she felt uneasy because Taeyang’s new scandals. SNSD’s Yuri.

Four of them fortunately can handle the awkward moment to be more calm and comfortable until they got the time to go home.

“Hyorin-unnie, I will go with Jiyong oppa. Are you okay if you go home with Taeyang oppa?”
“….” Hyorin look confused.

“Yeah, Jiyong come here with my car because Kiko already brought the car. You don’t mind it if I drive you home?” Taeyang asked carefully.

Say yes please, say yes.

“If you don’t feel burden to drive me home..”

“Absolutely not.”


Taeyang drove her home safely, he parked his car in front of Hyorin’s apartment as he used to do it.

“Thank you for drive me home.” Hyorin bow her head politely and took of her safety belt then Taeyang suddenly grab her wrist.

“Please stay here for a while. I want to talk to you, please.” He begged.

No one can’t resist someone whom they love, right? Especially the way Taeyang beg is too cute to ignore. Hyorin would gave in but she remembered the headline on the news last week, Tae-Yuri. She forced herself to not fall with Taeyang’s words.

“Stop doing stupid thing, Taeyang-ssi. Don’t you know netizens go crazy with their speculation of our evidences before?” Hyo Rin snap out, she look deeply into Taeyang’s eyes.

Taeyang looks hurt, he want to say something but his lips kept silent.

“How about Yuri-ssi? You should think about her.” There’s a jealously in that words.

“And how about you? Can’t I think about you? Can’t I protect someone whom I love? Can’t I?”

“We’re over, please don’t do this.” Hyorin tried escape her hand from Taeyang’s grip.

“No, we’re not over. Okay, our relationship maybe over but not with our love. Then tell me you don’t love me!”

“Please let me go.”

“Never, tell me you don’t love me anymore! Tell me! And why would you accept that role when you know I’ve planned it all?”

“I just want to be professional with my job.”

“Hyorin..”

Hyorin can’t stand anymore, she ran and leave the car. She rushed to her apartment, and cried, hard. She loves that guy, as always. But everything has changed, there’s people who will hurt if she keep Taeyang’s love. She thought people won’t hurt if she hurt herself, she’ll let Taeyang go and everything will be alright, except herself. It’s okay, sometimes love can’t be whatever we want to.