Stay With Me 7

Stay With Me

The concert was really great and its end perfectly. Taeyang felt relief and happy because there’s a lot of people support him. He felt blessed.

At the waiting room..

Seungri ran and slammed the door carelessly then shouted, “Hyung, hyung! There’s someo—” Seungri look shocked with what he saw, he couldn’t finish his word. He gulped and his mind went blank. He can’t believe that there’s someone in Taeyang’s room.

“Oh, Seungri-ah!” Yuri waved him and gave a big and satisfied smile, beside her there was Taeyang stood awkwardly.

Wait…
Wait a minute…
Why does Yuri noona here? How can she enter Taeyang hyung’s waiting room?
This isn’t right.
It couldn’t be end just like this.
I’m gonna die.
I must do something..

Before Seungri even could think then another staff came in..

“Seungri-ssi how could you left Hyorin-ssi outside like this?” She came in with Hyorin behind her. The situation in waiting room increasingly frustated. Taeyang saw Hyorin, Hyorin saw Yuri and Seungri saw three of them blankly. He freeze. There’s nothing he can do. And this is absolutely not what he planned. Everything went wrong and ruined.

“Oh, Anyiongaseyo.” Hyorin greteed Taeyang and Yuri. Such a nice improved by Hyorin.

“Ne, anyiongaseyo.” Yuri replied cheerfully. Taeyang smiled but awkward. His face turned red and worried.

“Your concert was great, congratulation.” Hyorin told to Taeyang. She definitely acting. She won’t make anything more uneasy. There was Yuri in this room, she can’t find what’s going on between Hyorin and Taeyang.

“Ah, yes. Thankyou so much.” Taeyang felt uneasy. He really wanted to grab Hyorin and drag her outside then tell her everything. How happy he is knowing that Hyorin came to his concert, and he also want to clear that Yuri and him is nothing happen. He started to open his lip but Hyorin added, “I’m sorry for bothering, I just want to meet Seungri. He said it  wouldn’t be so long that’s why I came in to check.” She smiled, cold. And avoid Taeyang’s gaze. To tell you the truth, Hyorin have no strength to face this situation. But she has no choice, she won’t loose with her heart.

No more.
You and him, its over.
Youngbae is free to be with anyone he wants to.
Just give up, Hyorin.
He’s already replace you with Yuri.
And you just his past. His past.

Seungri back to his sense then answered, “I’m sorry noona, but I already done. Lets eat something then, I’m very hungry.” Just like that. Hyorin and Seungri left Taeyang’s waiting room without looking back, left Yuri and him behind.

 

Taeyang went in his car mindlessly. His body may there but his soul and his mind going somewhere. Replay the scene between three of them in his waiting room. However, the way Hyorin saw him and Yuri, Taeyang really can tell that Hyorin is hurt. She’s jealous.  But it would be awkward if he appeared on Hyorin’s apartment to tell the truth right now, Hyorin would be locked herself in her room and never let him enter. Taeyang’s on dilemma.

She definitely angry and won’t see me.
Hyorin must be misunderstanding..
I can’t let it happen.

Next morning..

“Taeyang-ssi.” Someone greeted Taeyang who stood waiting impatiently in front of Hyorin’s apartment door, he’s the owner of apartment beside Hyorin’s.

“Oh, ne anyiongaseyo.” Taeyang replied.

“What are you doing here?” It’s rare to see Taeyang just stood in front of Hyorin’s apartment, because as he knew Taeyang and Hyorin is in relationship and Taeyang used to enter Hyorin’s apartment with his spare key.

“I’m looking for Hyorin, I rang the bell but there’s no answer.”

“Don’t you know Hyorin-ssi isn’t at Korea?”

“Pardon?”

“She’s going abroad. She left at the midnight with her staffs and manager, she brought a lot of luggage as she used to do when she’s going abroad. But her luggage is more than usual, I bet it would be long trip.”

“Do you know where she goes?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know about that.”

“Ah, yes. Thank you so much.” Taeyang bowed politely and let him enter his room. He sighed and leaned on Hyorin’s door apartment.

Where are you?
Just where the hell are you now? I must see you.
You can’t disappear like this.

Seungri got annoyed last night, after he escorted Hyorin to her apartment he went to Taeyang’s apartment. He told every single thing about his plan to make Hyorin and Taeyang back together, he said that was hard to persuade Hyorin to change her mind, she finally gave ini, but Taeyang ruined all. Hyorin cried in her way to home.

“Hyung! You said you don’t want to see Yuri noona, but why did you let her enter your waiting room?” Seungri furioused ask.

“I’m about to tell her the truth, but you came and Hyorin..” Taeyang speechless.

“Then you must tell Hyorin noona what exactly happened.” Seungri half shouted.

“Hyorin need her time, Seungri-ah.. She probably won’t see me.”

“Hyung.. she can’t always wait.”

Taeyang felt his heart aching. Sadness, pain, regret, sorrow mixed up on his fellings. Do you know what is the most cruel in this world? It’s time. You love someone in a second but you can’t forget them in sure time. It’s not fair, right?

Even if you decide to leave, I will stay here
Even if you want to forget, the memories of you are still here
Even if we’re not meant to be, for me.. you are still be my best.

 

After he knew that Hyorin left Korea, he made an appointment with Yuri in case he might hurt Yuri about what happened in his waiting room. And also to make everything clear that He and Yuri are friend, no more than that.

“Taeyang-ssi, is there something you want to tell me?” She smiled, her sparkling eyes showed how much she felt happiness. But what she didn’t know, its hard for Taeyang to tell her that he has no interest in her personally.

“Would you like to answer my question?” he asked carefully then gulped his wine to reduce his nervousness.

“Why not?” She kept smiled, brightly.

Sure you can ask me anything
Do you want to ask me to go out?
Do you want to ask me to be your girlfriend?
Aaaww~

“Ummm, nggg.. “ Taeyang hesitated to speak.

“Yes?” Yuri anticipated.

Oh, wait.. I have to control myself to not over excited.

“What we have to do if we want someone comeback to our life?” Taeyang’s question shoot Yuri’s head. Yuri might slap him on the cheek.

“Ne? Sorry? What did you say?” She didn’t believe with what Taeyang said, that’s why she asked again to make sure her hearing isn’t the trouble.

“I.. I need your opinion as a friend. You could give me advice since I know nothing about woman.”

I’m sorry, I just need to make everything clear between us.

“Ff..ff…friend?” Yuri stuttered in her words.

And for the rest of their conversation was like hell for Yuri, she wanted to run out from the restaurant and left Taeyang behind but she did her best to stay and pretended to be okay. All she can do is smiled, said yes, nodded and laughed like a fool. She felt like a robot that’s not function in the middle of rain.

 


 

Hy, there was already reached chapter 7.

The story will end up soon.

seems less one chapter again.

what will happen to Hyorin and Taeyang?