Stay With Me 6

Stay With Me

Hyung, don’t be like that. I’m trying to help you.” Seungri followed Taeyang wherever he go, he kept begging. Seungri have no idea how to make Yuri understand that Taeyang have no interest to her, he thought the only way is Taeyang must tell her with his own mouth. Yuri even have a plan to visit YG to meet Taeyang personally, luckily Seungri can stop her.

Aishh! Yuri noona is really troublesome. How many times I have to tell her to make her believe! Argh, girls are trouble! But I like them.

“No, thank you.”  Taeyang whois still busy with his computer.

“I already tell her, but she won’t believe me.”

“No one believes you, Seungri-ah.”abrupted G-Dragon Taeyang and Seungri on their conversation.

“Then, why would I?” Taeyang added without left his eyes from the screen.

“Hyung, you don’t have to tell her that you don’t like her. But, please make everything clear for her.” Seungri whined.

“NO.”

“Should I tell her about Hyorin noona?” Again Seungri talk without thinking.

“YA! DON’T YOU DARE DOING THAT!” Taeyang and G-Dragon screamed at the same time. And Seungri received his ‘gift’ from his two older brothers.

“AKK! HYUNG! AAARGHHH! I’M JUST JOKING! PLEASE STO— AKKK!!”

Seungri really know how to make trouble then solve it and make it again then solve it again and repeat it. But Seungri is Seungri, he never changes, maybe it was Seungri charm (?)


Hyorin can’t sleep, the more she try to get off Taeyang from her mind the more she realize that she loves him no matter what. She looked on Taeyang’s concert ticket that she bought secretly. She put it back on the desk, sighed. She felt lonely Taeyang use to sleep beside her, share his day, laugh off. She missed it. She missed Taeyang, and she realized that her love for this man is never ends. And what Seungri said kept repeated in her mind.

“You have no idea how hyung suffers with all of his pain, noona.”

“I was wrong to force him go out with Yuri noona, I even set a date for them then I realized noona is the only Taeyang hyung want.”

“I’m so sorry, noona. Please think more about hyung, he really loves you.”

“And I’m doing this not because hyung want me to do, I’m doing this because I know you loves him too.”

“Please noona, please think again.”

Hyorin had never seen Seungri doing the stuff like he did to her. Seungri is known as trouble maker but who knows he can act mature and responsible like that. He even came to Hyorin by himself and made everything clear. Such a kind and cute maknae..

Seriously, Seungri… I’ll kill you if you lie to me.

 


She’s here…

Taeyang kept singing on his song but his eyes can’t move from VVIP’s seat, especially in the right side. There was Hyorin watching him, and sometimes she sing along to the song. Taeyang can’t believe on what he see, it’s real. Hyorin watched his concert. Taeyang gave her ticket concert but Hyorin rejected right away. That’s why he so happy to see her. Then their eyes met, Hyorin definitely avoid eye contact. She thought Taeyang wouldn’t be able to see her among  the ocean of girls. But luckily, Taeyang saw her.

Taeyang finished his song, the song ended beautifully. The song that describe how painful of being separate, broke up with the one whom  we love the most. He sang with his heart, and he said through his microphone..

“Oppa feels so happy, I love you.” The ocean of girls gone crazy with what Taeyang  said, they screamed.

“Aaaaaa, we love you more Oppa!!!” Girl with glasses jumped excited.

“Oppa! He called himself oppa. How cute~~” She screamed while waved the lamp stick.

“Taeyang oppa, saranghae.” Group of girls giggled.

He smiled and turned his head  to the right side where Hyorin  was. Taeyang made heart with his fingers, then he back to the backstage.

“I still love you, oppa.” Hyorin whispered then checked her cellphone. She seems typing a message to someone.