Stay With Me 5

Stay With Me
“Ouhh! Its hurt, aaaak!” Seungri kept scream when Daesung put the warm towel in Seungri’s left eye. Jiyong must be hit him too hard and rough, Jiyong really angry because after heard the news and what did happen to Taeyang after their ‘double date plan’. Hyorin always ignore whenever Taeyang tries to meet her. And absolutely, Seungri is the one and only person to blame everything. That’s why Jiyong hit him for Taeyang.
 
“Shut up! You deserve this.” Daesung smacked Seungri’s cheek and pressed the warm towel harder into his eyes. Seungri really in pain.
 
“Akkk! Hyung, its really hurt!” Seungri screamed. He shaked his leg to reduce the pain. He took a mirror and checked his left eye. Its swollen and bruised.
 
“Oh, my handsome face. Jiyong hyung ruined my face, arghh!” Seungri dramatically look himself in the mirror. With the bruise on his eyes, Seungri looks like Panda. Trully Seung-Panda.
 
“Where’s Youngbae?” T.O.P asked them, he has been trying to call Youngbae but he didn’t answer yet.
 
“He is in the practice room.” Daesung answered. He lied himself on the couch after ‘repair’ Seungri’s face.
 
“Dancing?”
 
“Yes, hyung. Youngbae hyung always practice and practice, he even not going to sleep in his home. He spent his time in the studio, I’m really worried about him.” Daesung sighed.
 
Youngbae hyung must be hurt because all of this, moreover Hyorin noona.. I bet she must be hurt too. Ah, love its complicated. Why do the people who love each other can’t be together? Why?
 
Daesung even promise to himself that he  wouldn’t let Seungri know his girlfriend. The one and only person who must keep the distance away from his lovely girlfriend is troublemaker maknae, Seungri.
 
“Is he still not talk to you, Seungri-ah?”  T.O.P smacked Seungri’s head with newspaper.
 
“Not really, he even asked me whether I already eat or not.” Seungri rubbed his head. Of course he felt guilty. If he never said those , now maybe there’s Hyorin in this room to share their favourite cookies, ice cream with the Bigbang’s member as they used to do.
 
“Youngbae such a nice hyung. He still kind to his brother although his youngest brother ruined his life.” T.O.P kicked Seungri’s leg out of blue.
 
“I’m really sorry hyung, I don’t know it will be a big trouble.” Seungri pouted. He bet his leg would be bruised because of T.O.P’s kicked, but he didn’t protest. He knew he made a big mistake and he deserve this.
 
“Youngbae really sad, he buried himself in the studio with a lot of dancing practice and writing songs. I want to help him, but—”
 
“Hyorin-unnie won’t talk to him anymore.” Kiko cut Jiyong’s words.
 
“I know, she must be hurt.”
 
“Just let her be, Youngbae oppa can’t always use his friends to help him. He must do it by himself.” Kiko felt bit angry, however Hyorin is her bestfriend.
 
“Is that means Hyorin want Youngbae to approach her?”
 
“….”
 
“Babe, Youngbae really loves Hyorin. He would do anything to get her back. I can’t stand to see Youngbae punished himself like this.”
 
“Hyorin-unnie needs time, oppa.”
 
What they didn’t know is Seungri heard their conversation.
 
Blamed it to Jiyong hyung, he didn’t close the door properly which is I can heard their conversation. Ah, I must do something to help Youngbae hyung. But what can I do?
 
Seungri’s cellphone vibrated, incoming call from someone who made him flustered. He move to empty room to answer the call.
 
“Yes, noona?”
 
“Seungri-ah.. Where are you? Lets have meet, I want to tell you something.”
 
“Noona, what happened?”
 
Its Yuri, she wanted to meet Seungri for some reasons, and here they are in restaurant near YG’s building.
 
“Is Taeyang-ssi lost his cellphone? Why I couldn’t call him? Do you know where he is right now? Is something happened to him? Is he okay?” Yuri asked a lot of questions as soon as she meet Seungri.
 
Yeah noona, Youngbae hyung is in a big crisis in his life. And it because of me, if I didn’t force hyung to meet you, it wouldn’t be this bad. Argghhh!
 
“Seungri-ah, I’m talking to you.” Yuri hit lightly at Seungri’s arm.
 
“Oh, ne noona.”
 
“What happened with Taeyang-ssi? Is he busy with his job?”
 
“Yeah, you know Bigbang’s Taeyang is hard worker, he always busy.” Seungri have no choice, except lying.
 
“I see, its relief to hear that.”
 
“Noona, I think you bett—“
 
“Seungri-ah, I like Taeyang-ssi. Would you help me to be closer with him? It would take a long time if I wait him to move, so I’ll move first. How do you think?”