Stay With Me 1

Stay With Me

“Are you really doing this, Youngbae?” Hyorin mumbled while she re-read the script for MV shoot. She struggle to hold her tears to drop in her car on the way to the  MV shoot location. But she succeed bearing her teardrops, even though this day would be tiredsome and hurtfull, Hyorin must face it. Be professional to finish her job, as Taeyang a.k.a Dong Young Bae model MV. Her ex-boyfriend.

Six months ago..

“Oppa, this not like what you think. I can explain it, you’re drunk so—”

“Shut up, Min Hyo Rin! I know what you did with him, you’re cheating on me!” Taeyang screamed angrily to Hyorin, he spit out cuss word to show his madness. His smelled alcohol, strong and bold. That’s why in that night Taeyang really can’t control his mind. Taeyang even throw the glass of wine and almost hit Kim Woo Bin whom Taeyang really known as Hyorin best friend, three of them even had a particular meeting to throw a party or just shared meal together.

Hyorin hugged Taeyang tightly to calm down her angry boyfriend.

Taeyang is known as sweet, patient and loveable boyfriend. But since two weeks ago he changed, he was acting cold, and have short tempered. But Hyorin just guessed its all because Taeyang is having hard time with his career, his come back preparation, making the songs, write the lyrics, lack of sleep and as a couple they can’t meet regularly due to his business in studio, all those activities obviously make Taeyang tired and felt stress, at least Hyorin try to understand why Taeyang change his behavior lately.

  Six hours ago, before Taeyang suddenly appears in Woo Bin’s private party. Hyorin and Taeyang had a fight.

“Why I can’t go there?” Hyorin felt annoyed.

“Don’t ask why, Oppa say no. So it means NO. Don’t go.” Taeyang answer coldly, seems he hid something. Yes, he hid his feeling. His jealous feeling. For the past months, Hyorin is also busy with her new drama with Woo Bin. Whenever he called Hyorin, almost of  her answer is on the shoot location which is Woo Bin’s voice can be heard.

Taeyang felt jealous to Woo Bin, because Woo Bin spent his time mostly with Hyorin while Taeyang couldn’t spend his time with the girl whom he really love due  his damn tight freak schedule for come back album preparation. And this night Hyorin will come to Woo Bin’s party? Its combo, Taeyang felt irritated. Actually, they’ve planning to go together but Taeyang must finish his recording tonight. Universe really loves to .

“But you know Woo Bin is my best friend, how could I can’t come to his party? Oppa, you’re really selfish.” Hyorin fight back to Taeyang’s argument, sadly it made Taeyang lost his temper and yelled over the phone.

“Dammit Hyorin! I said NO! Why you didn’t get what I say? Are you stupid?!”

Hyorin shocked, It’s the first time Taeyang yelled to her and said she stupid since they started dating 2 years ago.  “Oppa, are you really mean it with your words?”

“I’m hanging the phone.” Taeyang surprised too with his own word, he didn’t have a choice except hung the phone. He felt guilty, but his pride is everything.

“Opp—”

“Tuuut…tuuut…tuut.”

Hyorin kept come to the party, she sent a text message to let Taeyang know it. But Taeyang didn’t reply at all. Everything goes right, the party, the people, everyone had so much fun in this party then Taeyang came while he drunk and got angry to Hyorin who sat on the sofa across Woo Bin’s. They just sit and enjoy the night, but for Taeyang those include of cheating.

 

“Are you okay? Do you want to do this?” her manager question made Hyorin conscious from her memories. Her manager felt worry Hyorin couldn’t control her emotion. He didn’t know why Hyorin accepted the role while she aware that Taeyang planned it, but he kept silent and respect Hyorin decision.

“Yes, don’t worry oppa. I make a big money from this role, how can I ignore it?” Hyorin laughed, she hid her nervousness. Money isn’t the reason. The best reason is, Hyorin missed Taeyang. She want to meet him, even though her heart will break and bleeding again.

“Ya, how come you still think about money?” her manager dilated his eyes, and they laughed together. He knew Hyorin just joking. He even know Hyorin still love Taeyang.

Finally they arrived in location and greeted by Taeyang’s manager. The managaer told Hyorin  to enter the director room to discuss before they start filming. And there’s Taeyang.. sit nervously on the couch while holding the script. The director welcomed her.

“Please come in, Hyorin-ssi.” He pleased Hyorin to come in and have sit across Taeyang’s. They both look each other, and smiled. Stiff and awkward.

“Have you read the script?” Director asked her.

“Yes, I read them before I got here.” Of course Hyorin read the script, didn’t he know that the script is based on Taeyang’s story? Their fight in the middle of their way home from Woo Bin’s party. And it end up with shout and scream that made Hyorin get out of the car and left Taeyang with no words. Until they meet each other again after 6 months passed.

“Are you okay with that?” he just want to make sure for the smoothness filming process. Hyorin nodded. “Yes, I will work hard.” Taeyang felt relief hearing Hyorin’s answer. What Taeyang want to do is to let Hyorin know how he felt after their break up, he really regret about what he did. That’s why he want Hyorin to be the role model.

“Did you two ever meet before?” the question made them flustered.

“Ngg, yes.” Hyorin replied and added, “Who doesn’t know Bigbang’s Taeyang?” she laughed to made director believe that she and Taeyang are not awakward.

“Thank you, Horin-a.. –ssi.” Taeyang almost made mistake by spoke informally to Hyorin. Lucky he realized and correct what he said.

“Oh, both of you are wearing the same shoes, how cute.. Is it fate?” The director teased Hyorin and Taeyang, he laughed and pat lightly on Taeyang’s shoulder and left them in awkward moment.

Dammit, why did I wear this shoes? I must lost my mind to wear this shoes without realized. Hyorin cursed herself.

Actually they wore the same brand and type shoes. Since Taeyang is the brand ambassador for Nike, it seems natural if he wear it in any occasion, but how about Hyorin? She bought it because she saw Taeyang were wear it in some magazine, and yes.. Whether the brand ambassador or the shoes, they both give interest to Hyorin.

Umm, that’s nice shoes.. No wonder you buy it. Don’t be annoyed with what director said, everyone loves this shoes.” Taeyang tried make Hyorin feel comfortable. He thought Hyorin wouldn’t accept this role because their past, but Hyorin really ptofessional, she signed the contract and came to the location on time. Maybe Hyorin seen this chance were like any other usual job, but for Taeyang this is the chance to talk with Hyorin, to see her, and to win her heart back because of his arrogant act. He’s happy to see Hyorin but he did not sure she feel the same.

You’re here for working, Hyorin. Not for trying to get your ex back to your life. Taeyang looks georgeous with his black T-shirt and denim pants, his moon eyes still look cute, and that lips tho.. Ugh, Hyorin can’t ressist him easily. 

“Yeah, nice shoes too. Should we start the shoot?” She wanted to run away from Taeyang’s strong gaze. That longing stare made Hyorin flustered.

“Okay.” He smiled and please Hyorin to enter make up room.

 


sorry with a short story. ^^ This time I posted a story about Youngbae. and he straight

and hey twins shoes? so sweet, isn't?