My Heart Skipped a Beat ...

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

That night you were rolling in your bed, hugging Mr Bear while smiling widely about the 'date' ... you chatted with your besties, Hyeri and Na Eun about the date on Skype ...

YOU: Hey, you guys free on Sat

Hyeri: Yup, why ???

Na Eun: Duhh, i'm always free ! XD

YOU: Wanna watch a movie ? ... with INFINITE ???

Na Eun: OMG ! YOU'RE NOT KIDDING ME RIGHT ??!!! I MUST GO >_<

Hyeri: INFINITE ??? ... I'm no good with guys ... i'm not sure whether i would be going ...

YOU: Hyeri !!! Come on, its a once in a lifetime chance ... pls go for my sake ... preetyy plssshhh, with a cherry on top :) ??

Hyeri: Okay okay !!! ... i'll go ... jeez

Na Eun: lalala ~~~ what should i wear ? Maybe something simple, i dont wanna look too over ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATURDAY ;)))

That Saturday morning,  you thought hard on what to wear ... especially your hoodie ... there were too many !!! So finally you chose to wear this :

 

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7sW06-PD-77SqTBOJBWc Large Cheetah Print... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTib67OIKeCdHTjDNzu57w

 

You were finally satisfied, you werent a fan of fluffy and light, girlish clothes, you were more to casual and simple ... unlike Na Eun ... so you wore this and you wore a purple coloured puma watch , dont forget about make up ! Well you only wore this strawberry flavored lip balm ... and maybe eyeliner , cause you are already born with natural beauty ... so you couldnt care less about all these things ...

You were suppose to meet Hyeri and Na Eun at the usual place ... THE COFFEESHOP ;D , at 1pm , which is 1hr before meeting INFINITE at the cinema ...

YOUR P.O.V

So i met up with Hyeri and Na Eun at the coffeeshop , as usual i ordered caramel frap. , Hyeri ordered hot chocolate and Na Eun ordered Americano ... and Na Eun wore this fluffy pink dress , i guess she wants to impress INFINITE with her looks ... while Hyeri wore a simple t-shirt with a pair of denim jeans ...

'Arent you looking too pretty today Na Eun ! I thought you wanted to wear something simple ?' i teased Na Eun

'I know you're jealous cause i'm the prettiest among all of us , so what movie are we gonna watch ?? '

'Woohyun texted me that its a horror movie ... '

'Wait a minute, did you say woohyun texted youu !!! You have his number !!! Great, now you're one step ahead of me ...' said Na Eun , while Hyeri just ignored our talk and read her magazine quietly ...

'Yes, and no way am i telling you his number :P Anyways lets go , we dont wanna be late for our first date with INFINITE ;) '

CINEMA <3<3<3

Finally, me, Na Eun and Hyeri met INFINITE ! ohmygoshh ... they are such hotties ... i will forever remember this day ~~~

'Hey, lets us introduce ourselves to you properly, we're INFINITE '

Sunggyu: I'm the leader, Sunggyu 

Dongwoo: Hey, im the charismatic rapper, Dongwoo ... meow ! ( lolz ??)

Woohyun: Im the main vocal , Woohyun ;)

Hoya: I am the dancing machine, Hoya  

Sungyeol: I'm the choding god, Sungyeol (^^)v

L: I'm the visual of the group, L

Sungjong: I'm the maknae and diva of the group, Sungjong ~  why is he prettier than me ? xD

'Its our turn to introduce ourselves then .. '

Me: I'm Junghye aka Mr Kim's daughter ;)

Na Eun: I rank 1st in beauties, i'm Na Eun , nice to meet ya !

Hyeri: I'm Hyeri ^_^ ~~~ smiles sarcastically ...

'So then, lets watch the movie, want anything guys ? ' Leader Sunggyu asked, well i asked for popcorns , Na Eun didnt buy anything cause she was on a diet ... and Hyeri ... she was way too quiet ...

I sat between Na Eun and Woohyun ... while Hyeri sat next to Na Eun , furthest from INFINITE ...

While watching the movie ~~~

I covered my view with the popcorn container .. i just couldnt handle the horror ... okay, i was weak towards scary movies ... Na Eun was amazingly alright, she didnt react much , and guess what ! Hyeri was sleeping ! Wth ... am i the only one thats scared to hell !

Well, you know theres this pop up seen of the ghost where it appears out of nowhere ... it happened ... i gasped and i kinda accidentally touched Woohyun's hand  ...

'Dont worry, my hands are always available to be held by you when you're scared ;)' he whispered to my ears ...

He took my left hand and held it not to tightly, just a slight pressure ... i could feel the warmth from his hands , i could feel my pulse rate increasing ... throughout the movie, i was looking down due to the overwhelming feeling ... am i falling for him ???

Finally the movie ended, i let go of his ... cause i dont want the others to misunderstand , and said ...

' Thanks for the treat, i think we'll be going now ... bye ' i grabbed Na Eun's and Hyeri's hand and raced out of the cinema ... not looking back at him ...

' YAH JUNGHYE ! why did you pull me out ! I didnt even get to flirt with one of them ... ommo ! your face is soo red, did something happened? ' said Na Eun ...

' Really ! My face is red ! Sorry Na Eun , but i just couldnt handle it !

'Handle what !'

'My bladder ! I'll go home first , bye :) ' ... pulling out a fake smile, how could i lie to my besty ...

I walked home , looking so embarrassed ... what should i say to him ??? haizz ...

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY !!! Finished chapter 2 ... i will brainstorm tmr for the nex chap >_<

Now its time to sleep ... yawn \("0")/

I will update as soon as possible , HWAITING

TY shooberry and BLOCKBSWAG for supporting me ;) miss u guyzz ~~~