SERIOUSLY !!!

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

' Omma, im going now, anyeong ' you kissed your mother's cheeks and then walked to school. Eventhough you're a rich kid , you didnt let your father give you a ride because :

1)Youre already 17 ! Youre not a kid anymore ...

2)Your father is the principal ... awkward ...

3)The distance between your school and home is 1.2km, so its quite near ... plus walking is healthy

As usual, you wore a a grey hoodie with weird letterings on it ( btw, you love hoodies, eventhough the wheather is freaking hot ... you must wear it to school everyday ! ) You walked slowly while chewing on a kimchi flavored bubblegum ( wait, does this even exist ! ) You found a fortune cookie in front of you, you stopped and picked up the fortune cookie, you were curious, so you broke it into half ... inside was a paper saying ' You will meet with 7 men that will change your life ' ... huh, this is just one of those craps, why did i even bother !

You walked away, leaving the broken pieces of the fortune cookie and the paper on the road. As you continued walking you heard a commotion ...

YOUR P.O.V

As i walked along the usual way i did for the past few months, i heard a commotion ... well i did tried to ignore ... but, I COULDNT HELP IT ! i was just too curious ... so i walked towards the noise ... and i hid behind the wall, peeking curiously on the commotion ...

I saw a guy in the same uniform as me ( hmm, he kinda looks familiar, but damn, that freaking fat guy is blocking his face ) being sorrounded by 3 guys ...

'YAH ! WHEN ARE YOU PAYING BACK! its been a week now , well we have no choice but to ruin that pretty face of yours ...' said one of the bad guys , just before they could even touch him, i attacked one of them from behind by doing a Side Kick towards his head,causing him to shriek in pain, and then i did an uppercut on the fat guy, causing him to fall down and moan in pain, just when i was about to do a Front Kick on the last guy, the guy with the same uniform as me grabbed my hand and we both ran away ...

' Yah ! I havent finish beating them to a pulp !!! Just who the hell are yo ...wait a minute, arent you WOOHYUN ! ' My jaw almost dropped, i am with the most popular guy in school !!! ( but arent i ranked 3rd in popularity ?? hmm ...) plus, its soo rare to be with one of the members of INFINITE ...

Just before i could say anything , woohyun covered my mouth and both of us hid in a dark alley ... gosh, my heart was beating like a bullettrain ... i could only hear his breath ... and we waited  for those bad guys to disappear , just before i could die of suffocation , he finally un-covered my mouth ... pheww

'Finally ! Those guys disappeared, well arent you Junghye ? Thanks alot for rescueing me, sorry if i didnt let you finish beating them up, i dont wanna get a girl get hurt because of me, i owe you one ' he grinned and then checked whether the ghost is clear ...

'HOLY CRAP! LOOK AT THE TIME !!! WE'RE LATE ' both of us then ran as fast as we could ... unfortunately, we were late to school and we need to go for detention today  ... great, now my allowance gonna deducted ... ' Junghye, im sooo sorry >_< i promise i will pay back your deeds ' .. aishh, this guy and his aegyo never fails to lighten my temper ... ' I will forgive you this time, well you can do me a favor by talking to me more often ;) ' goshh, am i flirting ? i wanna puke, wth junghye ... ' I will, see you later in detention ' he said to me ... at that time, my face was blushing  ... ommo, why is he such a cutie ?

DING DONG ~~~ ITS BREAK TIME

'Yah Junghye ! Why are you late today ? Are'nt you suppose to be a 'role model' to the school, i am soo disappointed with you !' said Hyeri while pinching my arm ... ouchh ...

'Well i didnt mean to ! I just rescued a member from INFINITE from danger ... '

'WHAT ! INFINITE !!! you're soo lucky, they're such hotties, even my boyfriend isnt as hot as them ... ' pouted Na Eun while she was touching up her make up. '

'Unlike you guys, im not interested in INFINITE :P Hey wanna go out today at the usual place ?' said Hyeri ...

'I cant, i have detention remember ? Haizz, appa is soo gonna give a lecture later tonight ...'

'Too bad ... then me and Na Eun will go alone'

Well at least i will have detention with woohyun ... and some other guys ...

DETENTION

Guess i will do my homework then ... ouch, who threw that paper at me ? What this ? Theres a message ..

' Hey Junghye, it me Namstar ;) Are you free on this Saturday ? '

i wrote .. ' Yup i'm free, why ???' and then i passed it back to him ( he was sitting beside me ^^)

'If you're free, wanna watch a movie with me and the rest of my members? You can invite your friends too ...'

... smiley smiley ' Sure ! ' ...

' Heres my no. XXXXXXXXXXX ,you can sms me when you bored too ;)  see you on Sat ...  '

omg ... did he just give me his number >_< i am soo gonna tell Na Eun and Hyeri ...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sry if its kinda short ...

i had an epic dream about L, Dongwoo, Hoya and weirdly Siwon ...

blush blush .... i will update the next chapter sooonn !!!!

yours truly,

shaz_is_in