One less member

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

No one's P.O.V

 

' Have you guys found any information about Woohyun ? ' Sunggyu enquired in a worried tone

' None,' Dongwoo and Hoya unisoned

' I tried calling him, but he wont pick up his damn phone ! ' Sungyeol said exasperatedly

' I hope hyung is alright ... ' the maknae finally spoke

 

* Door opens *

The 5 members turned to look at the culprit of the sudden noise, and Sunggyu expression became worser by the second

' You're late, where have you been ? ' Sunggyu walked closer towards Myungsoo, with a horrifying aura

Myungsoo knew that he was going to be in a deep trouble, Sunggyu wasn't always like this, only when something serious happens he would turn into someone scary, ' I just had to give back Junghye her book, whats wrong ? '

' You're asking whats wrong ? ' the rest, excluding Myungsoo, looked elsewhere trying to not be aware of Sunggyu's'chat' . They didn't want to experience that pain, when their members started to quarrel, to at least lessen the experience of being hurt,' Woohyun's disappeared, Myungsoo. I cant believe you're not aware of this 'news' and instead, you're here busy 'wooing' your girlfriend and forgetting your friends. I cant believe you guys were so stupid to be over just a normal girl-'

 

' She's not just a normal girl, hyung, and Woohyun's disappearence has nothing to do with me, '

 

' Woohyun's disappearence has nothing to do with you? Love is really blind, makes you blind until you see your friends as 'nothing' , come here ' Myungsoo just moved his legs for a second and experienced a blow in the right side of his face, due to the impact, he lost his balance and landed on the floor.

' Now, tell me. Are we still nothing to you '

' You don't understand ! Junghye, i need her ! ' Myungsoo voiced out

' I see, you're still blind - ' Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo's collar and almost punched him, but thankfully Hoya was able to pull Sunggyu' arm away from Myungsoo

 

' Hyung, please stop! ' the maknae was already in tears, ' Why are we hurting each other ? '

The leader, who was controlled by his anger, finally gained his conscience. Deep inside his heart,he regretted what he did.

' We're not going to find Woohyun if we continue being like this, Myungsoo might be innocent, or guilty. But right now, doing this won't help find Woohyun, ' Hoya, whose actually the most mature in mind, tried to control the situation, ' Me, Dongwoo and Sungyeol will go to Woohyun's apartment, Sunggyu and Sungjong will stay here to cool off, and Myungsoo, go to Junghye, I think she knows something that we don't '

Everyone agreed and seperated. They had to find Woohyun.

......................................................................................

Myungsoo's P.O.V

That jerk, where did he go? Making us worried, and getting me injured because of his problem ... where are you

I fastened my pace, dialling Junghye's number at the same time,

 

' Hello ? ' she answered

' Its Myungsoo, theres something urgent. Meet me at the garden ' I ended the call, not wanting to know her answer... cause i know she'll be there for me

 

' What is it ? ' she asked me, looking confused with my condition, sweaty and a bruise on my right cheek, ' Oh my god, you're hurt ! We should- '

' Listen, Woohyun's been missing for a few days and hasnt been picking up our calls, and Hoya thinks that you might know about it,'

 

Junghye looked hesitant, as if she didnt want to answer that statement. She inhaled a big amount of air before telling me the truth

 

' Woohyun, he let me go... a few days ago, and there was this guy around his forties, masculine and he had a scar somewhere near his eye, he was waiting for him. '

' ! He's back ' I cursed

' Who ? '

' His father '

...............................................................................

 

Sunggyu's P.O.V

 

I looked at my sorroundings, everythings a mess

' You know, I thought, as a leader, i could handle everything '

' Don't say that! You're the one whose hurting the most here, and i know that sometimes you just boss us around, but still, you've tried your best '

 

My best ? Is my best really enough ? But hearing him say that, somehow lifted my burden

 

' Sungjong, thanks '

 

/Silence/

 

' Woohyun's the closest to you, didn't he say anything to you for the past few days ? '

' He just asked me for a job '

' And ??? '

' Its a job at the pub, he wanted to earn money so suddenly, and thats the only job that will give you easy money .. '

 

I can't believe i said that ..

 

' Hyung!!! The pub is full of 'demons', you'll never know what will happen. Kaja !!! '

' Where ? '

' Omg hyung you're so slow ! TO THAT STUPID PUB OF COURSE ! ' The maknae dragged the elder out of the room

..................................................................................

Hoya's P.O.V

 

' Lets start the search ' I instructed them, by the way, how did we gain access to this apartment you say ? Easy, I just had to 'walk through' the door...

' What the hell ! He wasted his coffee ! ' Sungyeol complained, ' ITS EXPIRED! ASDFGHJKL! '

I facepalmed myself, really helpful these guys are, ' Hyung, what are you doing ? '

' Nothing ... its just that I find this place really dirty and it needs a little clean up ... ' Dongwoo started to picked up the clothes on the floor

' You can do that AFTER we find Woohyun '

' Okay ...'

 

I began my search fot the undiscovered, well ... theres actually nothing in this guys apartment literally. No TVs, or even a chair. Just a bed, a bucket for his clothes, a small bathroom, a kitchen/space ... poor guy

' Hyung, what are you doing again ? '

' Nothing... i just found this really unfashionable book, so many cheetah prints that it reminds me of Sunggyu Hyung's shirt ... '

' Give it to me '

' Okay ... '

 

Seriously, this Hyung gets easily distracted ! I just flipped through the pages of the book ... BINGO! Its his journal

' Guys, i think we found our biggest clue '

...........................................................................................

No one's P.O.V

 

' So, all of us are here again, and  Junghye too ' Sunggyu began the meeting, ' Lets begin our meeting, firstly, me and Sungjong would like to share our information first '

' We talked to the manager of the place where Hyung's been working at, and they said a women brought Woohyun away, saying that Woohyun didnt feel that well and needed to go home and rest, she also told the manager that she was his friend, and so the manager allowed her' Sungjong explained

' How did she look like ? ' Hoya questioned both of them

' Too much makeup for her age, nothing much ' Sunggyu answered

' How about the date and time of the incident ? ' Hoya asked again

' Around 10.30pm , on last Thursday '

' But he was still in school on Friday ' Junghye added

' That means, that women didnt  take him away? So who did .. '

' His father ' Myungsoo finally spoke, ' I know that guy, he's one of my uncle's patient ... Nam Boohyun, the boss of a gang called the ' Union ', which is not only korean, but International. They have been guilty for serious accidents and killings, but my uncle was actually his old friend ... so he didnt report it to the police then. I've just called my uncle and its comfirmed that Woohyun is Nam Boohyun's son, he was with Woohyun on Friday where he was last scene, and with that significant scar, it wasnt hard to recognize him '

' Wait ... so your'e telling us Woohyun's the son of a mobster ? The boss of the mobster family ? ' Sungyeol was stunned

' It kinda makes sense if you linked with what he's written in his journal ' Hoya openned the marked pages, ' From the journal, mostly he wrote about Junghye but ... about his family, he didn't mention about his father, but theres a picture of this woman and him, when he was younger ... '

' WAIITT ! Let me see that picture again ' Junghye snatched away the picture, ' This women ! Its the famous model in the 80's, my mom was a big fan of her. And now i remember, she has a son thats the same age as me... Woohyun '

' And thats not all, theres seem to be an address here ... '

 

Everyones faces lit up, they found the only hope to find their lost member

' Mission starts now '

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Guys! Sadly, this will be the second last chapter of Book 1, and when Book 1 finishes, i will be busy with my other fics. I hope that you would at least read this chappie, cuz i put alot of effort and thought into it <3 Its sad to say goodbye in the next chappie, but i hope we will meet again next time ! ^^ INFINITE's comeback next week, are you guys excited? I hope so ...