I KNOW IT !

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

Woohyun's P.O.V

Thats weird ... why isnt Junghye answering my calls ? Did something happen ? Why do i feel uncomfortable ? Everythings fine Woohyun , everythings gonna be ok ...

Next day

I waited outside her house, as per Monday, Wednesday and Friday, sigh, why did that bastard come ? If he didn't accept the deal, Junghye would Be Mine =_= Ah, she came out ...

' Good Morning Baby ~ ' I gave her my killer smile and slung my muscular arms around her petite waist, as I catch a glimpse of her, she didn't reply usually like she does, somehow her smile seems to be forced. Something happened.

' See you Baby ;)  ' I told her, yet again, she replied with a forced smile. If she thinks she can trick me, she's wrong.

I slumped down on the hard wooden chair, looking blankly at the blank pages of my exercise books. Theres only one guy i know that can make her look like that, for now. I need to talk to Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 

' Hey, have a minute ? ' I tapped on his shoulder

' Hyung, you know i'm always free ? Anyways, you look squirmy ... '

I rolled my eyes automaticly at his reply, ' I need to talk to you, privately. '

 

 

I brought him to OUR room, aka INFINITE'S HAVEN. For now, the rest were busy working, or neither studying, and of course ... Sunggyu entrusted the keys to me ... i love my 'husband'

 

' So, let me guess, its about our girlfriend isn't it ? ' he looked at me, with his poker face on

' Very intelligent indeed ' I murmured, i grabbed a chair and sat on it. He too mirrored my actions.

' Junghye has been acting weird. And i know that you know what i want to know. '

' Well, i took her on a date on Saturday. And we did what NORMAL couples do.'

' What do you mean by NORMAL ? '

' Themepark, lunch ... and a goodbye kiss ? ' he smirked at those last words

I could feel my heart pound and my fist curved and tighten. Eventhough I KNOW that Junghye wasn't just my girlfriend. Eventhough I KNOW that i shouldnt blame anything on him, I feel like smacking that 'beautiful' of his. But, I do have to blame on myself for looking down on him. If i let my guards down, he could sweap her away from me in an instant.

 

' So, anything more you want to ask me ? '

' Do you really love her ? '

With that, he stood up and pushed back the chair in its original place.

' Hyung, do you really love her ? You're being to sloppy to even notice that in any second, your so called 'love' will be taken away by your dongsaeng '

' If you really love her, you didnt need to ask that question. ' he continued, and then walked cool-ly to the door, but before he exited the room, he said,

' By the way, Junghye's a good kisser, but too bad you didnt get to experience it first, Hyung.  '

 

 

Wait a minute ... IT WASNT A KISS ON THE CHEEK BUT ON THE LIPS ! It cant be ... my hearts felt like it crashed into broken glass, and it bled away to death due to the shards. A kiss can change EVERYTHING ! And it was her first kiss ... darn it ! I was too late, too sloppy, too stupid ! I need to prove to myself that i really love her, i know i love her when i first saw her. I know it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Annyeong readers ! Sorry if its just a short chapter. i'm just a very lazyass ... =_=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hro4bP1nkJ4&context=C31dd680ADOEgsToPDskK5BZ06LgaWYJySs1H05NO1

You see that link up there ? ITS MY COVER OF PARADISE ! XD Press it if your'e curious on how good/bad i sing !

Thank you to those who had read until this far, i really appreciate it ^^ !

See you guys soon ~~~

 

 

'