Lee Hyeri's story Part 2 : Help me win HER/HIS heart

Fortune Cookies ? Are You SERIOUS !!!

 girls-day-dress-6.jpg

Hyeri's P.O.V

Ughh, this is such a pain in the arse, why did my mom dragged me along to this wedding ! I dont know anyone here ... IF I DONT GET OUT OF HERE ANY MINUTE, I MIGHT SUFFOCATE TO DEATH !

I exited the crowded ballroom and stepped into the balcony, with the glass wine of juice. I casually sipped on my drink while admiring the panaromic view in front of me. It was peaceful unlike the atmosphere in the ballroom, i hate those kind of places. It always makes my head giddy !

' Ohk! You're here too !!! ' a manly voice echoed

I turned around to see a tall figure in front of me, his looks was okay, but ... not my type.

' Hyeri right ?! ' he asked me again, damn ... what was his name ? I didnt pay attention during the introduction

' Yeah ? ' I answered, kinda irritated that he spoiled my  date with the view

' Remember me ? I'm your really close friend's boyfriend's friend ? ' he hinted me

' Erm, yeah ... Suuungg-' I knew it was Sung something ...

' YEOL ! LEE SUNGYEOL ! I thought you forgot me, phew ! '

 Sungyeol - lee-sungyeol photo

' So you're here for the wedding ? ' he grabbed a chair and started muncing on the grapes on the table nearby

' Ani, i'm just here for a date with the wind ... then what else, pabo ' I mumbled those last words

' Yah ! I heard that. I know you hate guys, but dont have to be so sarcastic ... ' he complained

' How did you know i hate guys ? Guys like you especially ' i rolled my eyes and continued sipping on my drink

' Ouch, i didnt know that last part though, but you're Tiffany's lil sis right ? '

 

Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany ! Whats so special about her anyway?

 

' Yeah ? So what ? ' I looked at him quite agitatedly

' You guys are total opposites, no wonder Hoya didnt choose you '

' What the hell are trying to get out of this pointless moment ! Why the f*** is everyone comparing me with her ! I'm not her ! ' I was about to splash him with my leftover juice, but i had to keep my composure

'  Breath in Breath out ! I didnt know you were that sensitive ... sorry '

' So what do you really want ? '

' Me ? ....  I want your sister '

' Pfft ! Seriously ! Are you crazy ?! She's in the states ? What makes you think you can win her heart ? '

' Is it crazy to go this far for love ? '

' Love ?  You're just chasing after the impossible ! '

' Because you lost hope in love, thats why you're answering my questions with lies, anyways if you help me win her heart, i could help you win Hoya's heart, you liked him even before Tiffany  met him, right ? '

' Are you a stalker ! '

' I'm your sister's stalker to be exact ! Well, you don't have to answer now, you can always tell me when you're ready - '

' Fine, but i cant make sure that she'll fall for you - '

' And i cant make sure that Hoya will fall for you ? '

' ARA ! I will make sure that she'll fall for you ?! '

' Now thats better ! I'll be looking forward to this partnership of ours ? See you soon, Hyeri '

After that conversation, he left me alone. At last ! Peacefulness ! How does he know i liked Hoya ??? ... Well, i'll be looking forward on how he's gonna steal my sister's heart, i would be really amazed if he does that ! Weird guy ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TA DAH ! Sneak peak on whats going to happen, TIFFANY WILL COME BACK TO KOREA FOR A VISIT ! XD such a spoiler! Truth is, i cant wait for the main plot, but its still far away. Main plot may be focused on Dongwoo and Sungjong, SO BE PATIENT OKAYS ??? Sorry if i was lazy to colour the dialogue, cuz i need to sleep early!

Thank you readers ! SUBBIES and my chingus ><

DREAM OF INFINITE WHEN YOU GO TO BED, KAY !?