The Jerk

Dreamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Kari's Dream

I found myself in a very unfamiliar scene. It was a white misty hall with no sign of life anywhere. I started walking in the direction I was facing, carefully watching my step. After walking for a few minutes, I finally started seeing a shadowy figure in the distance. As I kept making my way towards it, it became much clearer to me in what it was, or better yet - who it was. 

There were 5 thrones, on each one a man dressed in a silky white robe. In addition, they were all wearing an identical silver ring with a glowing small pearl attached to it. I was bewildered to see these king-like figures infront of me. I never had dreams where V wasn't in them. One of the "kings" spoke up in a calm yet loud voice.

"Hello Kari." His voice echoed through the hall. I gulped, lost for words. "I know this has come as bit of a shock to you; seeing us here, but I can assure you that we are not here to harm you, we just need you to help us with something." 

"Who are you?" I questioned them unpatiently. The king smiled, as to assure me he understood my position; confused and bewildered. 

"I guess I forgot to introduce us. Ofcourse! How could I be so rude? Well, we are the rulers of the dream universe to put it quite simply." I stared at the man in shock, with my mouth hanging open. "My name is GDragon, and I am in control of the scenery and visuals for your dreams." 

"My name is Seungri and I am in charge of dream lurkers." The white haired man at the end of the row of thrones spoke up. My head snapped over to where he was sitting. V was a dream lurker! I suddenly had so many questions circling in my head that demanded to be answered. To avoid being rude, I waited for the rest of them to introduce themselves. 

"I'm Top and I'm incharge of the defence system." The man next to Seungri introduced himself in a husky voice.

"I'm Taeyang and control the vividness of your dreams."

"And I'm Daesung and in charge of the length of your dreams." 

I stood there, trying to process everything that has just been said. All of them had roles that they played in the Dream World. All of them were incharge of something very importaint. Seungri's role particulary had my attention. He was incharge of dream lurkers, one of which was V. I had to ask him where he was, but most importantly, I had to ask him why V was communicating with me in the real world. 

"I-"

"Before you ask any questions, we have a request we would like to make, thats why we're here." GDragon started again. "V, your dream lurker has gained enough power to escape the Dream World and develop his physical form in the human world." At the mention of V, my full attention was on GDragon. "Now, what he is doing is very dangerous not only to himself but to you as well. If he leaves your dreams, there is no other dream lurker out there that can replace him, welcoming nightmares in your dreams. We can't identify nightmares, nor can we identify V's physical form. This is where you come in the picture. You need to find V and kill him. Now don't worry, after he dies he will enter your dreams again. It won't be hard to kill him, he will always be very close to you because he is your dream lurker. His physical form and others memories of him will dissapear as soon as you kill him. We're still quite unsure as why he escaped the dream world, but all we know is that you have to kill him, it is crucial."

I have to kill V? What kind of bull was this? 

"I can't kill him! I refuse to!" My emotions started getting the best of me. My rational thinking was out of the window. "How could I kill someone that I care about?"

"Thats enough!" Top yelled. "You will do as we say, or your dreams are going to become hell, and we won't be incharge of that!"

I suddenly lost my urge to speak up and argue. For starters, Top scared the living hell out of me, and second, he was right. GDragon told Top to calm down as I took in all of the information once again. Am I becoming insane? Am I really going to kill some innocent person just because my dream figures say so? I felt like I was losing my mind, but at the same time, it all made sense. The rose and note were real. Who could of had possibly known that I dreamt about this V figure? I havent told anyone. The only person who could of left that note was V himself. 

"Anyway, you know what you have to do now Kari. And remember; it's for your own good." GDragon stated before they all dissapeared. 

"Wait! How am I supposed to know who he is?" It was too late to ask that question. They were all gone. So many questions of mine were left unanswered, but I had no choice but to leave them for later.

end of dream

 

I woke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter